Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

End of an Era: Au Revoir Lane Bryant and Department Store Pl

Replies

• gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 301
    So very happy for you!! Congratulations!! :smile:
  • Fantastic!! That's wonderful!
    I have to admit, though, I panicked when I saw the title of your post...I thought Lane Bryant was going out of business!!! I was freaking out, because I need some more time!!! One of these days, though, I'll be saying good bye too!!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    very cool. I am wearing baggy 18's right now...I am just holding out a little longer, i wanna skip 16s altogether. I am already "too small" to buy bras at penningtons, and additionelle. but having a hard time finding my size, so i might make do for a little bit. apparently a 38 DD is not one of those off the rack sizes.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 193 Member
    wow that is great!!! I bet it feels amazing! I can't wait to be in the same boat you are! :D Congrats and keep up the hard work!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    What a great milestone..congrats!! Enjoy your new wardrobe, I bet it's gorgeous :)
  • abake003
    abake003 Posts: 5 Member
    That's the best story EVER! I also long to get out of plus sized-only shopping. Thanks for sharing!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    CONGRATS!!!! CELEBRATE!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!:drinker: :wink: :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    That's awesoe! One day, I'll follow those foot steps...I can't wait!
  • What an awesome feeling that is! congrats, keep up the good work!:smile:
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    That's so great!! You definitely deserve the new clothing you bought and you should wear them with lots of pride! :)
  • Honestly, reading your post made me cry a bit. I hope to one day get to that point in my life where I will actually enjoy shopping!
    Congrats to you! You're an inspiration!
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Congratulations! What an awesome feeling!
  • Good for you. I am waiting for that breakup and it will not be a sad one!
  • I am sooo happy for you! congratulations on an AMAZING accomplishment! So happy for you!
  • newton2
    newton2 Posts: 21 Member
    YOU GO GIRL!!! T hanks for inspiring me.
  • peachElibrarian
    peachElibrarian Posts: 30 Member
    Posts like these are the best kind of motivation. Reading your story gave me goosebumps and a light fizzy feeling I think just might be hope. I can't wait for the day when this is going to be my story. Thank you for sharing!
  • Melgine87
    Melgine87 Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing!! You go now! thanks for sharing your story! Inspiring!!!
  • That is so awesome and such an inspiration! I can't for the day I'm too small for Lane Bryant and the Plus Size sections of other stores.

Congrats on such an amazing victory!!

Your going to get there very soon! <3
  • CONGRATS on your AMAZING victory... this day is fast approaching for me as well and i am scared and excited... btw you are doing FANTASTIC keep up your hard work
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    That's an amazing feeling! I can't wait until I can experiment it myself. I hate going shopping with my friends because they can try anything on and look amazing so I'm always making excuses not to go, but hopefully not for long :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!