End of an Era: Au Revoir Lane Bryant and Department Store Pl

Options

Replies

• gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    So very happy for you!! Congratulations!! :smile:
  • Fantastic!! That's wonderful!
    I have to admit, though, I panicked when I saw the title of your post...I thought Lane Bryant was going out of business!!! I was freaking out, because I need some more time!!! One of these days, though, I'll be saying good bye too!!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    very cool. I am wearing baggy 18's right now...I am just holding out a little longer, i wanna skip 16s altogether. I am already "too small" to buy bras at penningtons, and additionelle. but having a hard time finding my size, so i might make do for a little bit. apparently a 38 DD is not one of those off the rack sizes.
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    wow that is great!!! I bet it feels amazing! I can't wait to be in the same boat you are! :D Congrats and keep up the hard work!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    What a great milestone..congrats!! Enjoy your new wardrobe, I bet it's gorgeous :)
  • abake003
    abake003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's the best story EVER! I also long to get out of plus sized-only shopping. Thanks for sharing!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! CELEBRATE!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!:drinker: :wink: :noway: :flowerforyou:
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    That's awesoe! One day, I'll follow those foot steps...I can't wait!
  • michellemulligan
    Options
    What an awesome feeling that is! congrats, keep up the good work!:smile:
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    That's so great!! You definitely deserve the new clothing you bought and you should wear them with lots of pride! :)
  • otranquility
    Options
    Honestly, reading your post made me cry a bit. I hope to one day get to that point in my life where I will actually enjoy shopping!
    Congrats to you! You're an inspiration!
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome feeling!
  • bogotachica
    Options
    Good for you. I am waiting for that breakup and it will not be a sad one!
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    I am sooo happy for you! congratulations on an AMAZING accomplishment! So happy for you!
  • newton2
    newton2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! T hanks for inspiring me.
  • peachElibrarian
    peachElibrarian Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Posts like these are the best kind of motivation. Reading your story gave me goosebumps and a light fizzy feeling I think just might be hope. I can't wait for the day when this is going to be my story. Thank you for sharing!
  • Melgine87
    Melgine87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You go now! thanks for sharing your story! Inspiring!!!
  • paravision
    Options
    That is so awesome and such an inspiration! I can't for the day I'm too small for Lane Bryant and the Plus Size sections of other stores.

Congrats on such an amazing victory!!

Your going to get there very soon! <3
  • kmagnant
    Options
    CONGRATS on your AMAZING victory... this day is fast approaching for me as well and i am scared and excited... btw you are doing FANTASTIC keep up your hard work
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing feeling! I can't wait until I can experiment it myself. I hate going shopping with my friends because they can try anything on and look amazing so I'm always making excuses not to go, but hopefully not for long :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!