my mfp confessions

Options

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Angelicdisgrace and I am an MFPcoholic...

Me too!! Join the club :laugh:

Hello Tez your eagerness is totaly welcomed. Glad to have you on board for the meeting.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I tried Heroin to break my MFP habit, but it wasn't strong enough! :smokin:
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Im lesley, Im MFPAHOLIC, im a fitness aholic and i admit, i sit here planning workouts and reading the forums when im not at work...a weee little bit obsessed! Glad we can be there for each other!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Hi my name is mx882241 (lol) and I'm a MFP addict.

Good Evening MX! We are all MFP addicts!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I even have a disorder..I call it my "MFP headache" My eyes get all wonky and BAMMMM!! Out of nowhere..a massive headache..Maybe you could enlighten me as to whether it has anything to do with hours upon hours of scrollin up and down on the news feed..hehe..up and down..up and down..Oh sorry..where was I..oh..and I also have a numb tingly *kitten* too..hmmmmm

:wink: :laugh:
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    hahahaha, soooo not funny but classic reply.
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm a MFP addict as well...we all have our vices *shrugs* (lol!)
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I can quit any time I want.
    Says the guy with nearly 3,000 posts. I too am powerless ove my MFP addiction and worse, I encourage others in their using behavior
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

MIght I suggest something a little stronger like posting on MFP Ban thread where we deny 1_up the right to post his 500th posting. Oh and Welcome.
  • Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My name is Amy and I am most definitely an MFPaholic. It makes me feel so good, I can't stop!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I can quit any time I want.
    Says the guy with nearly 3,000 posts. I too am powerless ove my MFP addiction and worse, I encourage others in their using behavior

Yes. Be brave admit to joy MFP brings us! Oh and Welcome!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it so much and all of ya'll are such cool people!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    My name is Amy and I am most definitely an MFPaholic. It makes me feel so good, I can't stop!

Amy it's so nice to meet you and I'm glad you came clean to being an MFPcoholic!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

Welcome Blair! Let's not look at it as a vice let's look at it as an invest to enrich our interest .
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

MIght I suggest something a little stronger like posting on MFP Ban thread where we deny 1_up the right to post his 500th posting. Oh and Welcome.
    If MFP is wrong, I don't wanna be right! And I am sooo there for that thread roll!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    oh..and I also have a numb tingly *kitten* too..hmmmmm

OMG...I thought I was the only one suffering from this symptom. Good evening, everyone. This is my first time to one of these meetings, but I'll try...My name's Bobbie and while I'd like to think I can quit any time I want, I think I'm going to be here for a while. Oh yeah, and I'm an MFPaholic.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I even have a disorder..I call it my "MFP headache" My eyes get all wonky and BAMMMM!! Out of nowhere..a massive headache..Maybe you could enlighten me as to whether it has anything to do with hours upon hours of scrollin up and down on the news feed..hehe..up and down..up and down..Oh sorry..where was I..oh..and I also have a numb tingly *kitten* too..hmmmmm

Welcome V! I know exactly how you feel. But we can get through this. Just make your text bigger and use your up and down arrow keys lol.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am not.

:embarassed:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    oh..and I also have a numb tingly *kitten* too..hmmmmm

OMG...I thought I was the only one suffering from this symptom. Good evening, everyone. This is my first time to one of these meetings, but I'll try...My name's Bobbie and while I'd like to think I can quit any time I want, I think I'm going to be here for a while. Oh yeah, and I'm an MFPaholic.

Welcome Bobbie! I am so glad you came out and admitted your addiction just like the rest of us.
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Welcome Blair! Let's not look at it as a vice let's look at it as an invest to enrich our interest .

Thank ya, I invest way too much time on this site! I learn so much & you all are awesome <3

Oh yeah, I'm Brittney btw :)