my mfp confessions

Options

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I am not.

:embarassed:

Lies! Come Clean Carl it will make you feel better!
  • cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    Hello. My name is Angelicdisgrace and I am an MFPcoholic...

and drunky, i told you to friend me since we were twins...gawd, you dont pay attention to your own drunk posts :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Hello. My name is Bry and I am an MFP aholic transfered from Facebook addict. Oh, and I have drinking tendencies. Like tonight.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Yep, I'm a MFP addict as well...we all have our vices *shrugs* (lol!)

Welcome Blair! Let's not look at it as a vice let's look at it as an invest to enrich our interest .

Thank ya, I invest way too much time on this site! I learn so much & you all are awesome <3

Oh yeah, I'm Brittney btw :)

Welcome Brittney you are beautiful and I am glad you are an MFPcoholic!
  • troy_n
    troy_n Posts: 66
    Options
    My name is Troy and I have never really got into the social networking like Facebook or Twitter but I am not sure if I could quit MFP without assistance!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

Hello. My name is Bry and I am an MFP aholic transfered from Facebook addict. Oh, and I have drinking tendencies. Like tonight.

Hello Bry thank you for admitting your addiction and please stay later for the after meeting party thread coming soon.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

and drunky, i told you to friend me since we were twins...gawd, you dont pay attention to your own drunk posts :)

Why couldnt we be twins seperated at birth? I am actually not drinking yet but you are welcome to stay for the after meeting party thread coming soon.
  • marcy419
    Options
    Hi, my name is Marcy and yes I admit i'm an MFP addict :)
  • troy_n
    troy_n Posts: 66
    Options

Hello Bry thank you for admitting your addiction and please stay later for the after meeting party thread coming soon.

I can't wait, will drinks be served?
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    My name is Troy and I have never really got into the social networking like Facebook or Twitter but I am not sure if I could quit MFP without assistance!

Hello Troy. MFP has change the way I look at dieting and exercising because many of us group together and encourage one another while having fun. I hope you become as addicted to MFP as the rest of us. and Welcome to MFPcoholics.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am not.

I may need someone to hold me.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like it so much and all of ya'll are such cool people!

Garlic you are welcome because I cook with you all the time. There is not a meal that goes by that I don't use you. Welcome to MFPcoholics!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am not addicted! I just spend my every free moment on this site.
  • francena84
    Options
    My friends on FB are so boring nothing exciting happening over there... MFP partaaaaayyyy
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I am not.

We do have a support group that will cuddle you if you need to be held. A group of lovely MFPcoholic counselers will make an appointment with you. You are also welcome to stop by our MFPcoholics after party thread coming soon. Remember Carl admitting you are an MFPcoholic will make you feel free!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

Sassy admitance to being an MFPcoholic will make you feel happy for a few seconds. Although you can call spending every free moment on this site cumulative researching if you like.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    My friends on FB are so boring nothing exciting happening over there... MFP partaaaaayyyy

Yes Frances we will have a party in a few but first we must help others come clean with their MFPcoholic addictions.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am not.

We do have a support group that will cuddle you if you need to be held. A group of lovely MFPcoholic counselers will make an appointment with you. You are also welcome to stop by our MFPcoholics after party thread coming soon. Remember Carl admitting you are an MFPcoholic will make you feel free!

yesssmileyf.gif Errr...I mean,That is so nice of you all. :smile:
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

cumulative researching

Ooooohhhh...I like THIS!!! Now I can explain why I'm on my phone during meetings at school...I'm researching!!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

Sassy admitance to being an MFPcoholic will make you feel happy for a few seconds. Although you can call spending every free moment on this site cumulative researching if you like.

I got it now.. I am addicted to cumulative researching