Do stupid people know they are stupid?

Options
13»

Replies

• ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I had a professor last year who informed the class that every group of friends has at least one stupid person. If you can't name them, guess what?

ROLFMAO! Love this!
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    We need those stupid people. If it weren't for them Buggs Bunny & Elmer Fudd, or Roadrunner & Wile E. Coyote wouldn't be funny.

That said, I just gotta quote Forrest Gump "Stupid is as stupid does." Oh, and he did know: "I'm not a smart man... but I know what love is."
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    some do and some dont'
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

This, made me laugh!

Do fat people know they are fat? :)

Do tall people know they are tall?

Does a dog know its a dog?

Hmmm...... :)
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Well what's funny to me is that no one thinks they are stupid when clearly they are. I am pretty sure that one of us responding to this could be considered stupid by someone. Well, I'm definitely ruled out. I have more common sense than an elephant has weight!

But is that elephant heavy?

skinny+elephant+blog.jpg

..Nope.

Bahahahahahah!! Too cute!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I say yes. Last week my husband told me that he hated being stupid. I said, "Yeah, that must suck."
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    untitled.jpg

Loving Erin's elephant !
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I had a professor last year who informed the class that every group of friends has at least one stupid person. If you can't name them, guess what?

Love this ^^^^^^^

Also if stupid people know they are stupid, does that mean they are still stupid??
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    As a stupid person I'm highly offended. Do you think I enjoy getting by on life with just my chiseled good looks? well yes, but that's cause I'm stupid.
    I'll attach this diagram to show yous all

[IMG[ www.google.com[/Img]
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i for one appreciate stupid people, if it wasn't for them what would we laugh at :)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Slightly off topic, but does anyone else see the resemblance or is it just me? (note the disproportionate heads)
    skinny+elephant+blog.jpg

skinny-mary-kate-olsen-400a100307.jpg
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Lol, it's like asking a mental person if they have mental issues.

Hey, that's not right...a lot of people know they have mental issues. Unlike stupid people like my ex-best friend who said I treated her like crap....gee, I didn't know letting someone borrow $100 was treating her like crap.