Another prayer request

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
My 8 year old son (Zachary) passed out at school yesterday & said his legs were feeling numb. After some chest xrays, the doctor said he has pneumonia in his right lung and he's going for an EKG. So, yeah, needless to say, I'm way off the wagon and worried about him! So, if you're a praying person, send a few his way. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old son (Zachary) passed out at school yesterday & said his legs were feeling numb. After some chest xrays, the doctor said he has pneumonia in his right lung and he's going for an EKG. So, yeah, needless to say, I'm way off the wagon and worried about him! So, if you're a praying person, send a few his way. :flowerforyou:
  • Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Many prayers coming to you from me!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Will do!
  • lauraj828
    Options
    i would love to pray for your son. keep us updated!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Praing for you and your son to get better.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Prayers, good karma, motherly concern....all winging their way to you and yours....Hugssssssss as well.
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    How scary, I am so sorry to hear that! He is definitely in my prayers...as are you! Please don't forget to take care of the caregiver!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh my, how scary! I am saying a prayer for him, and you right now!:love::heart:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    DEfinetly on our prayers list for your son, and the whole family! what a dreadful time to have this happen, but I'm sure all will be fine. Luvya n hugz!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Prayers for your son and family.
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    consider it done and forwarding request to prayer chain. I'm feeling that Zachery is going to be just fine, darlin'. We've got you hemmed in on all sides with love, prayer and faith.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Got it, Becky! I hope he's feeling better soon so your mind can be put at ease. What a scary situation. *hugs*
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Will keep all of you in prayer. Will add you to our prayer chain
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Definitely praying here, too! Please let us know when you know any more!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Oh Becky, I'm so sorry to hear your son is so poorly, I'm thinking of you and your family :heart:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh sweetie, I will send them your way, I had an eeg, and ekg ran for 24hours and it wasn't fun, I will keep the prayers your way.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Omg hun! He is definitely in my prayers for a speedy recovery!!

Take care!
    -Tami
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Done! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Praying for the ultimate Christmas present for you - a healthy, whole 8-year-old Zack!!! :heart:

Don't worry about your diet, take care of you so you can take care of him! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Prayers coming your way for that sweet lil man, Becky. :flowerforyou:

You take care, ok?:heart:
This discussion has been closed.