Another prayer request

2»

Replies

• 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,335 Member
    I'll be praying also; for Zach and you also.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Thank all of you for the prayers! I really appreciate it. Zack is much better now, you'd never know he was sick. His doctor still wants the EKG done tomorrow or Tuesday at Children's hospital just to make sure the passing out/numbness was the pneumonia. Again, thanks to all of you for thinking of us and sending some prayers our way. It really means a lot!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    MANY, MANY prayers on the way for Zach, you and your family!!!!!:smile:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Thank all of you for the prayers! I really appreciate it. Zack is much better now, you'd never know he was sick. His doctor still wants the EKG done tomorrow or Tuesday at Children's hospital just to make sure the passing out/numbness was the pneumonia. Again, thanks to all of you for thinking of us and sending some prayers our way. It really means a lot!:heart::heart: :heart:

That's great news Becky, you must be so relieved, I hope the EKG results come back ok :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Oh, Becky that is just so sad. I pray all goes well with his tests. Let us know.
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    I will pray for him...
    u be strong...take care :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Fingers crossed for the results Becky, been thinking of you and yours at such a sad time - let us know how your son is when you can :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Thanks, everyone! He's doing great..you would never even know he was sick. His EKG is tomorrow at 3 so please keep him in your prayers. :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Oh I so want to dance!! Thank you J man for keeping his safe!!!
    :happy: :happy: :bigsmile: :happy: :happy:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    I just got to this thread, but I'm so glad he's doing well! I will keep you and your son in my prayers that he has continued strength.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Prayers and hugs for you and your son. I hope he gets better soon and all his tests go well.:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.