Options
13»

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Good night, Jen!

Warm Up, Circuits 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5, Cool Down

2 weeks in: I have done 15 consecutive days. I have gone from feeling like I'm dying after 2.5 circuits and falling flat on the floor to feeling like I'm dying after 2.5 circuits but not falling on the floor until after 5 circuits are completed.

Cheers!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 6, 7, 1, 2, & 3, Cool Down
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 4, 5, 6, 7, & 1, Cool Down

WHEW! I'm glad that's done!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6, Cool Down

My arms are feeling it today!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hi CricketKate,

I started doing that DVD after the 30 DS in April and totally loved it...

I tried it again Monday after a 2 week holiday....I can hardly walk! I didn't get through the full DVD either, I did WU, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 and CD. I only did 4 once through! It seems you're building it up gradually, perhaps I should have done that? It's bizarre though, when I did it earlier in the year it was after a 4 day break, and I went straight into doing the whole thing - I really did think that I was fitter this time round, but my thighs and biceps say differently!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Hi CricketKate,

I started doing that DVD after the 30 DS in April and totally loved it...

I tried it again Monday after a 2 week holiday....I can hardly walk! I didn't get through the full DVD either, I did WU, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 and CD. I only did 4 once through! It seems you're building it up gradually, perhaps I should have done that? It's bizarre though, when I did it earlier in the year it was after a 4 day break, and I went straight into doing the whole thing - I really did think that I was fitter this time round, but my thighs and biceps say differently!

Ive been adding 1 more circuit each week. 2 more weeks and I should be doing all 7:sick: Circuit 4 is killer!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Ive been adding 1 more circuit each week. 2 more weeks and I should be doing all 7:sick:
    YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!!
    Circuit 4 is killer!
    That must be the one that totaled me.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 7, 1, 2, 3, & 4, Cool Down

Tomorrow should be good, I won't have to do circuit 3 or 4. Hee Hee! I don't know what I'll do when I have to do then all every day. I was dreading today so much.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 5, 6, 7, 1 & 2, Cool Down

Not a big burn today, but I expected that. Tomorrow should be a better burn day, I start with circuit 3:ohwell:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7, Cool Down
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6, Cool Down
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7, Cool Down
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Warm Up, Circuits 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, & 7, Cool Down:happy:
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD. I try to do it 3x a week for 3 weeks now. Keep it up :-) you are doing great!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    You are Inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Ooh, right after you tell me that I'm inspiring, I stopped doing it. I got a terrible cold and it took all of my energy just to keep my family functioning. (My husband was out of town, of course). I am having a hard time talking myself into starting again. I hope to start today.