30 Day Shred Starting 08/22/11 - Gearing up!

Options
124»

Replies

• jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 of the 30day Shred. I love her comment... "your neck is NOT invited to this party" while doing the ab moves. IT makes me laugh each time I hear it... I don't know why. Am sweating pretty good today, but it's probably cuz I did my exercise in the afternoon today. I usually try to do them first thing in the morning... like 6-7 am... before I am awake. :)

aim2lose -sorry you had to give it up, but you know your body better than any of us! and if your knees are saying NO WAY LADY, then you better listen. There is swimming and stationary bike riding that you can do with knee issues... so keep going, with something! imho, of course
  • vastra
    vastra Posts: 36
    Options
    This board has gone quiet! Has everyone given up already?
    I'm on day 6 level 1 today, had a day off yesterday as I did a big walk and my legs were painful. Back to it tonight though. How are you all getting on?
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Look under "30 day shred start 08/22/11 - 1st Monday check in and ...2nd Monday check in.
  • BlondeViki
    BlondeViki Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've posted this in the second week thread, but more people seem to be here, so I'll cross-post!

I'm on day 8/10 Level 1 now, as I am still running 5k on 3 nights a week.

1) Measurements

I've lost no weight this week, in fact the scale reckon i'm 0.4 pounds up, only a tiny bit but very demotivating given all the extra exercise I've done this week.

Waist/hips are about the same too but I'll give this more time.

I don't know if it's because I'm close to goal weight, but I was hoping for slightly better results at this stage!

2) Comments

See above. I'm finding it really easy to slot the workout in because of it only being short and it really does make me sweat, so I'm glad that it's obviously making me work. I'm going to keep it up and move on to level 2 in a couple of days and hope for better results next week.

3) NSV

None as yet, other than feeling quite pleased that I pushed through 8 days of this and kept up my running despite all the aches and pains.
  • jingoace
    Options
    I'm still here. Just completed Day 7 (level 1) of 30day shred. Having a tough time, but getting it done! :)
  • jingoace
    Options
    Completed Day 8 of 30dayShred. Still hanging tough.