MEAT Me at the Beach: 8/25-8/28 weigh in

Options
Ok, guys....after this weigh-in, we'll only have a week left! Let's Buckle Down! Here are this week's charts....

821nv.jpg

This week's challenge...push yourself harder than last week. Prepare yourself to post an "after" pictures. ;)

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Thanks again, Vic. Your chart is the best!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    Thanks!
  • luvcookie
    Options
    wish i had been really commited to this challenge as i was the last one :(
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Whoaaa! Only 3.5lbs left! I think I can, I think I can!
    Thanks Vic! I'm sad to see the end coming because I know I won't have this and your awesome work to look forward to.... Thanks for all you do! Even when you don't feel good.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Yesterday weight 97kg today 95.7kg. Much prefer todays numbers. But really no weight loss in 3 months. I really have to look at what I'm eating and what I'm not doing or doing to much off. Sitting on my butt. I have been ill but only for 2 weeks so no excuse for the whole time. Thanks Vic for having run this challenge. Its making me take a good look and try harder.
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gayle80
    gayle80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ack! Gained 2lb over the weekend (a wedding and my birthday) - here's hoping it comes off again by the weekend!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sorry I didn't weigh in last week. I had an incredibly crazy week but I'm back now. I'm liking the number on the scale so I'm going to keep working hard and hope to post a bigger loss this week. Thanks for this awesome challenge.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    bump
  • feliciapeters
    Options
    thanks Vic
    bump
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Please, please, please... a Christmas or end of the year challenge after this. (?)
  • hdelamore
    hdelamore Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Can't believe i forgot to weigh in!
    Had a week off mfp and managed to get my head around how much i realistically want to weight etc. So if i dont reach my changed goal of 137 I won't sweat it! Have a feeling i'll be back up at 139 on thursday & i dont mind! (as my original goal weight was 144!)
    I think changed to 137 was a bad idea, I was starting to not eat and needed to sort myself out!
    after a week off i'm feeling lots better!
    I hope you're all okay :)
    xx
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!! August has been crazy for me, I haven't been on here but after having family here all month and exploring ALL of Florida (lol), eating eveything in sight and drinking up the margaritas, I am happy to report that I gained less than 2 pounds all month!!! I did watch what went in my mouth and at times chose the healthier version but somedays I just lived it up!!! Not bad for not counting calories! I chalk it up to sweating like crazy under the Florida sun, pulling heavy coolers in the sand, swimming and walking like crazy and of course drinking more water than I ever have in my life!!! This was a great month exploring with my inlaws but more importantly the memories I made with my kids are priceless!!!
    I am proud of all of you- reach your goals, then exceed them!! Life is all about you- so live it up!!! :heart:
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AccioPancakes
    Options
    This last week has been crap for me. I've been working 18 hour days and got precious little sleep all week. I forgot about check-in until I was on my way to work on sunday. Check-in on thursday for me this week!
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    great work everyone...& thanks so much Vic!!!!

:flowerforyou: Pam
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Please, please, please... a Christmas or end of the year challenge after this. (?)

Vic posted in the previous thread that this was the last challenge. :O(