Anyone using Alli?

Options

Replies

• Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I make sure to take it whenever I eat a pound of bacon and roll commando at the strip club so that when I'm in the champagne room, there's more than just sparkling wine bubbling. I make sure to mark my territory. I'm known as "the *kitten*" around gentleman's clubs.

:laugh: :laugh: omg...you are crazy.. :tongue:
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    No. I have an aversion to crapping myself.

Speak for yourself. I find it liberating.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I wish I wasn't such a tightass...
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    its suppose to be recalled for liver damage!!!!
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I used Alli and lost weight but you need to be on top of your *kitten*! If you have too much fat, the fat will come out of you. I know this is gross, but you'll feel gassy and when you try to do a silent fart FAT OIL COMES OUT. And then your pants have the most disgusting smelling oil on them. It was traumatizing. Oil Farts

I laughed my *kitten* off at this post. I'm never going to try this pill now.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I don't know why I'm reading this any more, but some of the comments are like a train wreck. I just can't stop myself from looking.
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    Two words: anal leakage.

I'll pass, thanks.

Agreed
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Right now just chugging along doing it the old fashioned way. I am nowhere near buying it. I would rather buy $50 of food for the diet than a pill.

This is by far the better option. Alli "works" because it forces you to change your diet or you crap your pants, change your diet and don't crap your pants for the same price! You'll probably save money on undies and pants!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

I wish I wasn't such a tightass...

Well, Alli seems to be the cure for tightassery. And a natural lubricant for doin' the no-no cha-cha in the brown flower patch.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I posted this a few weeks ago in a similar thread. ALL TRUE. Learn from me.

I used it several years ago. I lost 14 pounds using it. It's the *kitten*!!
    Just remember to always keep a spare pair or two of clean undies and a change of clothes. You get used to the oil slicks, it was the inability to trust in a regular old fart that was hardest. Because you never know when BP is gonna blow a valve. You learn pretty quickly to severely reduce the fats and oils in your dietary intake.
    Let's leave it with a 12 hour shift in the ER (no bathroom breaks), tan scrubs, and pepperoni pizza for lunch was a hard and painful lesson...

Choose wisely.
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am using it and have not had problems. As stated, you need to pay attention to what you eat. You will lose more weight while taking Alli if you follow the instructions carefully. You must keep each meal's fat content to a maximum of about 20 g of fat or you will have side effects.

It works best if you about a third of your day's food at each meal. It will require more planning than most diets. But MFP will help with that.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Normally I get slightly annoyed by people posting the same questions over and over and over, without using that handy "search" feature at the top of the page. It's just mildly annoying, I just don't click to read and get on with my day.

However, oily, anal leakage always makes me laugh. And not just giggle, out and out real bursts of laughter. I'm like a 12 year old boy, I love fart/butt/poop jokes!

I also laugh hysterically at stories of people who crap their pants, provided they aren't in the throes of old age/death. But a relatively healthy person crapping themselves - high comedy!!!!

Ditto! This topic is the best at making you laugh out loud!! :laugh: Sorry to the OP.... but what can I say?!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Could you plug it up with something up there?
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    :sad: <<<< That is me crying from laughing soooo hard. Also there needs to be a smiley that pees his pants laughing..jus sayin"
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    $50 of BS...................literally if you eat a cheeseburger. Don't waste your money.
  • viricom
    viricom Posts: 2
    Options
    Can't believe I'm posting this...I use Alli nearly everyday and rarely have any embarrassing "side effects," even if I eat fatty foods. That's not to say my record is 100%. Yes, I have sharted once or twice over the past couple years, but only in the privacy of my own home where it can be quickly delt with. :noway:

There's nothing quite as rewarding as seeing beads of undigested fat floating top of the toilet water. I play a little game with myself and try to guess how many calories I avoided (9 calories per gram). Looking into the bowl, I go, "Yup, that's at least 65 cals. Yes!"
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I make sure to take it whenever I eat a pound of bacon and roll commando at the strip club so that when I'm in the champagne room, there's more than just sparkling wine bubbling. I make sure to mark my territory. I'm known as "the *kitten*" around gentleman's clubs.

omg, can I go with you the next time you go?!? But, please make sure to mow down a quadruple cheese bacon wrapped burger and don't forget that Alli! And, I'll be sure to bring the camera. :bigsmile: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    There are cheaper ways to get a laugh
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the Alli 30 day challenge. Rules:
    Must take a picture of all underpants as they come off.

If 10 people sign up. I say we all go for it.
    Plugs allowed?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the Alli 30 day challenge. Rules:
    Must take a picture of all underpants as they come off.

If 10 people sign up. I say we all go for it.
    Plugs allowed?

aaaaaand, I just vomited in my mouth - a lot. :sick: