20D by Halloween Challenge: WEEK ONE

Options
123457»

Replies

• Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone. Don't forget this is marathon, not a sprint! A little change up or down is weight is not going to kill you. Just focus on tmaking it a lifestyle change!

Also, my friend (who is a trainer) told me this once: even if your weight doesn't choose to behave, your heart will always thank you. Anything you do whether it's cutting down fat, cholesterol, sodium, or increasing any type of exercise is better than what you were doing before and can only help you!

Hope everyone is having a good week, and keep burning those calories! :heart:
  • iamahealthychick
    iamahealthychick Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am a little confused, not having been in a group like this before...

Are we going to have weekly challenges, weigh ins etc? I know people are busy, just wondering what the scoop is. :D
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I not sure what we suppose to do this week. Please let me know if we are suppose to post in a week two thread.
    I was under my calories today and did 75 minutes of water aerobics.
  • BeeRod527
    BeeRod527 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm starting to get really tired of this place. I ask for advice and people don't read the entire post assume something else. And then I post something on my home dashboard and seeing others post something with people leaving "nice burn" or "good job" and I get nothing.

Sorry if I'm being cranky but this is ridic.
  • Hthfamily
    Options
    What is happening with this challenge? I really would like to continue but we have no challenges, what should we do?
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    What is happening with this challenge? I really would like to continue but we have no challenges, what should we do?

I'm wondering myself. *dramatic prairie dog stare*
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options

I'm wondering myself. *dramatic prairie dog stare*

*crickets*

Should maybe someone else take over the challenge?
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Hmm..

Well, here's a few workouts I do that I really enjoy

c25k (if you wanna try and learn to run)
    Jillian Micheals workouts
    Wii Sports

:bigsmile:

Maybe one of us could give a daily challenge fitness/nutrition if nothing is happening?
  • kristlynngirl
    Options
    Week two is halfway over and we're still in the week one thread.....who wants to start the new one with a new focus for the week?
  • kristlynngirl
    Options
    *crickets*

Is this challenge dead?
  • teagal
    Options
    Everyday is a new day and a new start!
    We all fail but there is always tomorrow to get back on track.
    If you find yourself eating a half a bag of oreos and you knew you blew it.
    Don't eat the other half of bag.
    Find some cute skinny kid and give em to him/her.
  • Hthfamily
    Options
    I would do it but I just don't have time. Can someone else take the lead on this?
  • kristlynngirl
    Options
    I'm not exactly the picture of health but I can try. haha.
  • BeeRod527
    Options

I would but I don't think that would be fair to Jackie. Plus you saw how I was all week during my period... not the most motivating person here.
  • kristlynngirl
    Options

I would but I don't think that would be fair to Jackie. Plus you saw how I was all week during my period... not the most motivating person here.

Maybe we need to get ahold of Jackie and see whats going on.
  • momof6monkees
    Options
    I posted on her wall... I can email her. I know she posted a update status about week two, but not on the forum.
  • Hthfamily
    Options
    Maybe she wants us to focus for a couple of weeks and she will change it this week. I sent a message to her but did not get a response. Hope to hear from her soon.
  • kristlynngirl
    Options
    I spoke with Jackie and she was just busy, hasn't forgotten us --- and will make a week three post on Monday. :flowerforyou:
  • Hthfamily
    Options
    I can't wait for the new challenges!!!
  • BeeRod527
    Options
    I can't wait for the new challenges!!!

Can't wait either. Lost a pound since Thursday.