The Truth about Women..........is..........

Options

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You want the truth?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED ??????
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    the truth that women wants is that they want a nice guy.. but a total bad *kitten*..
    a jerk yet not a jerk.

they want to be treated like a princess too.

but 95% of the women out there are so hung up on looks that theyll never know if he's a nice guy. the other 5% are either gay or married.

you are correct but, im just stating the average amount.
    beside guys are just the same. they are hung over on looks. sometime even the guy will pick the wrong girl.

its a mutual balance.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    They have a vagina....

Most have boobs some big some small some in between

mmm thats about all i can help you with......oh an apparently there is nipple confusion on some women also....but this is yet to be confirmed

lmao yes yes
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    that you can figure some of them out if you pretend you never will.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    They truly do love to do all the cooking and cleaning, to go along with treating men like kings.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    we always change our minds!! Try to keep up!! LOL!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    They are almost like people.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Here's what I have learned: You can't win, but you do have to play, and the rules will change to suit the game.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    the truth that women wants is that they want a nice guy.. but a total bad *kitten*..
    a jerk yet not a jerk.

they want to be treated like a princess too.

but 95% of the women out there are so hung up on looks that theyll never know if he's a nice guy. the other 5% are either gay or married.

you are correct but, im just stating the average amount.
    beside guys are just the same. they are hung over on looks. sometime even the guy will pick the wrong girl.

its a mutual balance.

True, but I will get to know someone before passing judgement. I always like to think that if it doesnt work out I made a friend. Im not only into looks, they have to have a personality. I dont wanna date a square. Im attracted to all different types of women. Long hair, short hair, thin, few extra lbs, tattoos, no tattoos even women with red hair! ;-)
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You want the truth?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Great quote, but I think it is a lame attempt to divert us from our quest to understand all things woman. = D

hahahahaha
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Everything they say they want but not really. :tongue:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    My point proven further evident by how easily it is not paid attention to.. :)
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    that we are all different lol so you may learn one, but it won't help you with the next :P

so...now that i have told you....

whats the truth about men?? lol
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Well I would try to tell you, but I don't have a sandwich in my hand to keep your full attention.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    We are just as complicated to fathom out as men are! Simple as / end of...everyone is different, men are different to women and vice versa.... I dont think there's such a think as the truth about women....is there a thread for the truth about men??? Bear in mind I haven't even looked before typing that..hahaha

There are numerous threads about pretty much the same kinda questions towards both sexes on MFP...all should be rolled into one mass debate I think.....or am I missing the point....again.... ;-). Wednesday debate night anyone????? :-)
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Well I would try to tell you, but I don't have a sandwich in my hand to keep your full attention.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm SANDWICH
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    We have 2 X chromosomes :happy:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    We want sex. When we love you enough, we should be man enough to tell you when we're doing something for that or just out of selflessness. NOW hopefully you find one who has a balance between the two.

Sometimes, we just want to be able to sit on our *kitten* and do nothing. We tend to want this a lot.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I actually have a quote that I made up.

"Men are complicatedly simple. Women are simply complicated."

While it's funny, if you analyze it, it's true. Men like to think we're simple, and we are. But in that simplicity we're complicated. Women seem complicated but in their complications their is always a basic simplicity of what they want or need.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    that we all just need a good spanking once in a while.