McDonalds burger and fries

Options
So... school got cancelled because of icy roads, so I called in to work today. And instead of working, I'm just wasting time cruising around the net... and found this video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGtDPG4UfI&feature=channel

Aaaaccckkk! is all I can say! :noway: :noway: :sick: :sick: :noway:
repuke.gif

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    So... school got cancelled because of icy roads, so I called in to work today. And instead of working, I'm just wasting time cruising around the net... and found this video on youtube

repuke.gif
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I can't watch it at work. What is it?
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    It's a lady who has a 4 year old cheeseburger and fries from McD's. It looks like new!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    :noway: SO gross!!!!:sick:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    It's a lady who has a 4 year old cheeseburger and fries from McD's. It looks like new!

Oh. Gross! But man, I still love McD's once in a (great) while!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    sick.gif Caaaaack!!! Dat's nasty!!! :sick:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Oh. Gross! But man, I still love McD's once in a (great) while!

you might feel differently after you see this video:sick: ........ it's not a moldy old shriveled up hamburger and fries like you'd think it would be in 4 years.....it looks like something they'd serve you right now... that's her point, that it can't really be food if 4 years later it shows no sign of aging....the fries look the same, and are still greasy & salty feeling, the burger bun is crumbly a bit but the burger and cheese look nearly identical to what you'd buy at lunch.

I saw pt. 2 as well........WHOA...I like how she had all those zillion sugar packets taped together to show how much is in Vitamin water and Pop....

1 8oz. can of soda a day....by giving this up you will lose 15 lbs. a year even if that's the ONLY change you make!

just going into more detail as I know you shared you can't view it from work......:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    sick.gif Caaaaack!!! Dat's nasty!!! :sick:
    dang those 3 month old potatoes not from McDonalds didn't look to great either.... funny airport securtiy won't allow potatoes on the plane:noway: weapons but no moldy fries she made 3 monthes ago............ what sorta world is this!:laugh: :laugh: :huh: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

repuke.gif

along side the old McDonald's food one is some great ab & glute vids...might drag out my Yoga mat and get busy.............

since my stinkin car won't start yet............dang COLD!! Oh well, I am grateful I have heat and a roof over my head........but I SO hate the feeling of being trapped in the house when I wanted to go workout........wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh:sad: :noway: :grumble: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

repuke.gif
    that WAS interesting.... glad you shared the link so I could see the glute vids and quit whining about my car:laugh: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • looovely_x3
    Options
    Well, that was plesant.
  • pettmybunny
    Options

along side the old McDonald's food one is some great ab & glute vids...might drag out my Yoga mat and get busy.............

since my stinkin car won't start yet............dang COLD!! Oh well, I am grateful I have heat and a roof over my head........but I SO hate the feeling of being trapped in the house when I wanted to go workout........wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh:sad: :noway: :grumble: :wink: :bigsmile:

Yeah, I originally came on here to post my breakfast, and then got distracted. I ended up eating my breakfast an hour later, because I spent soooo much time watching those exercise vids and then the McD video.... I like how when the girls were doing squats, the trainer put his hand out, so she had to keep her knees from going over her toes. I've decided I'm going to do my squats behind the couch today, to see if my knees hit... Proper form, Robin, proper form!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I have a friend, well, someone I know online... who has had some McD's fries in a jar which he takes pictures of every now and then... last I saw, they still looked as good as new!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    EWWWWWW I saw this. It is so chemical laden it maintained its shape for the most part. GROSS
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    so glad I had a barf fest due to Micky D's...dont want it, aint never gonna eat it. If there was any question, it has now been answered!:flowerforyou:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ok I just watched that video all I can say is GROSS. She is so right about it sticking to our thighs.
  • seegirlrun
    Options
    That is positively revolting!!! I love my Burger King. I'm glad it was McDonalds she ruined for me....
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    That is positively revolting!!! I love my Burger King. I'm glad it was McDonalds she ruined for me....

Want me to see if I can find a BK video? Of course the creepy king costume is enough to scare me away from Burger King. My 15 year old picks it first if we are having to do fast food for some reason, I will admit that their chicken nuggets (not the chicken fries) are ok. Better than McDonalds, but not as good as I can make at home.
  • little_wolfie
    Options
    Yikes!! We don't do McD's here because my husband got a spider in his drink once (ewww!!!!). I was pregnant when that happened so barfing up a storm and now I just can't do it :laugh: Every once in a while I get tempted for a Quarter Pounder but I always feel starving like a half hour after I eat one so what's the point?

Now Wendy's is a great love of mine... but unfortunately their chicken sandwiches make me so sick I can't eat there anymore... and I can't eat ground beef, so pretty much fast food is out the window for us. Good...

and sad :wink:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... makes me hungry :laugh:
    Well we gave up Mcdonalds and several others long ago, now if I could quit the ice cream I would be doing great!

What people need to know is that any processed food will do just like this meal. Shop the perimeter of your store, choosing fresh food that is perishable and avoid the middle isles of your grocery store when possible.

Most cereals, canned or boxed items are made to do just what this burger did. And when she said no preservatives she was wrong, all processed and fast food has preservatives, it is called salt or sugar!

Now go eat healthy!