McDonalds burger and fries

Options
2»

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...... makes me hungry :laugh:
    Well we gave up Mcdonalds and several others long ago, now if I could quit the ice cream I would be doing great!

What people need to know is that any processed food will do just like this meal. Shop the perimeter of your store, choosing fresh food that is perishable and avoid the middle isles of your grocery store when possible.

Most cereals, canned or boxed items are made to do just what this burger did. And when she said no preservatives she was wrong, all processed and fast food has preservatives, it is called salt or sugar!

Now go eat healthy!

I don't know, looking in my fridge, I see some food from boxes and cans that have mold and crud growing on them :laugh: Lets see... some leftover mac-n-cheese that one of the boys made and had who knows how long ago... Ummmm some moldy pizza sauce, way back there on one of the shelves... Gosh, I had this all cleaned out before Thanksgiving, how can it be this bad already?
  • eyda
    eyda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow, yesterday i almost buy a mcdonalds burger. i had a balance of 680 calorie for the day, so after work i have a nasty thought of buying mcD burger for dinner, easy way to eat up my calories right. I walk to the restoran door but could not get my self to go in, i just stood for a while and then leave. i just dont wanna sabotage my progress. Now i'm really glad that i didnt Buy those burger and fries. yuckkss..
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If she'd dumped some hydrochloric acid on it, it'd be a puddle. :laugh:
    Don't worry, it'll be broken down inside you despite its incredible preservatives.
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have a friend, well, someone I know online... who has had some McD's fries in a jar which he takes pictures of every now and then... last I saw, they still looked as good as new!

Ya???? serious??? how is that possible? what all do they add into those fries?:sick:
  • Kasey42588
    Options
    That seriously made me NEVER want to eat fast food ever again.
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    That is positively revolting!!! I love my Burger King. I'm glad it was McDonalds she ruined for me....

Want me to see if I can find a BK video? Of course the creepy king costume is enough to scare me away from Burger King. My 15 year old picks it first if we are having to do fast food for some reason, I will admit that their chicken nuggets (not the chicken fries) are ok. Better than McDonalds, but not as good as I can make at home.

I h ate the creepy king guy!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    That is positively revolting!!! I love my Burger King. I'm glad it was McDonalds she ruined for me....

Want me to see if I can find a BK video? Of course the creepy king costume is enough to scare me away from Burger King. My 15 year old picks it first if we are having to do fast food for some reason, I will admit that their chicken nuggets (not the chicken fries) are ok. Better than McDonalds, but not as good as I can make at home.

I h ate the creepy king guy!

We teach our kids not to take things from strangers... What's stranger than that creepy costumed guy chasing you down, stalking you, just to give you a burger?
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    If she'd dumped some hydrochloric acid on it, it'd be a puddle. :laugh:
    Don't worry, it'll be broken down inside you despite its incredible preservatives.

Cooler heads prevail!!! :wink:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    If you liked that you should watch this!

Super Size Me!

"Super-size Me documentary" makes you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfBc-Rla0uI
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That is.... eye opening.
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options

All the fast food joints are basically the same. I wouldn't be surprised if BK was just as bad.