Daily Goals - Thanksgiving Countdown

13»

Replies

• Hi, there!

I know I'm late trying to join, but is the option still available? I need some accountability and others who are really pushing it for an end of November goal!

Thanks!!!

~Elizabeth
  • CurlyLeslie
    CurlyLeslie Posts: 30 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't spoken up sooner. I had access to MFP only through my iPhone app while I was in Hawaii for 9 days so fortunately I was able to hear about this group from Shannon, but not able to access the message boards to post though. I returned from my trip yesterday and pretty much bombed out every single day there (sheesh!) so I really, really need the motivation and support to get back on track, lose the weight I gained there, and continue on my weight loss/fitness goals. Oh, and Thanksgiving is my birthday this year so it is the perfect goal date for me!!!

Here is a little about me:

Name: Leslie
    Height: 5'6"
    CW: 147.4
    Goal Weight by Thanksgiving: 135
    Favorite workouts: Walking,elliptical machine, stationary bicycle, lifting weights
    Other: SAHM to three kids, married almost 15 yrs, LDS Christian, love to read, knit, scrapbook, sew

Today...
    My Fitness Goal: (not exactly a fitness goal but I really need it since I flew home yesterday), to go to bed by 10:30 so I can get 8 hours sleep.
    My Diet Goal: To stay under my calorie goal and not eat after 8:00
    Challenges I anticipate: Still feeling exhausted from my trip so I want to eat everything in sight (especially all the chocolate macadamia candies and other Hawaii goodies I brought home for family and friends)