really?

Options

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    You could weigh it in the scale at the grocery store....
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Best to have someone measure your banana for you... so you do not over-estimate it for bragging purposes

Ummm sweetheart are you prone to exaggerating your um banana size??
  • em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Is it a new banana?coz new bananas are hard,older ones tend to be errr soft...
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Don't worry about measuring it. All banana's are pretty much the same calorie count. Don't get too technicial with the counts, you will get bored with it fast :)

Only get bored fast if its too small- like, we are talking plantaine size.

And I agree- it's not as simple as how long it is- girth matters. I'd suggest either volume displacement where you dip it in water, or a laser measurer. For maximum accuracy. Then add 4" just to be safe.

Ahh...yes girth is much more important than length to be sure. But this is just to make sure the banana has the sweet creamy goodness in it when eaten, you know you dip it in chocolate then it takes longer because you can just suck the chocolate off...just a suggestion
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    somebody caught on finally!! lol!!!

LOL! People were being totally serious. Everyone knows their measurements. Word.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Two of my favorite things - bananas and nut butter! mmmmm mmmmm good!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Mine has been out for a few days is is all black now. Should I be concerned or intimidated about this?
  • starracer23
    Options
    Mine has been out for a few days is is all black now. Should I be concerned or intimidated about this?

You should spritz it with windex if that doesn't cure it...see a doctor. Stat!!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I figured you were trying to make a funny, but two things we don't joke about here are bananas and nut butter. That's some serious business. Especially when combined.

ahahahahaha LOVE - it is true! Last night my flatmate tried to tell me not to eat peanut butter and the hulk came out DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER, I'VE BEEN EATING PEANUT BUTTER SINCE BEFORE YOU COULD WALK (not true, she is older than me, but you get the idea!)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    With the peel on or off? That can make a big difference you know...
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    I love the nasty bad boys! :blushing:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how this all got into the gutter... i was just wondering if i should measure my banana with the curve in it or straighten it out first. I want to be as accurate as possible before insertion into the mouth....
  • starracer23
    Options
    nanas and nut butter in my mouth...nothing tastier!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    well you're thumb is roughly an inch long....:huh:

martyxxx

You have a tiny thumb.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Best to have someone measure your banana for you... so you do not over-estimate it for bragging purposes

I was thinking the SAME thing as I was reading along, but thought I was just the only one with a dirty mind -- until I got to your post! :laugh:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I C WUT U DID THAR

>.>
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    A US Dollar Bill is 2x6 inches.

I'm just here to say that this is not accurate.

A US bill is 2.5625 (or 2 & 9/16)x 6.

Carry on with the Junior High humor.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Hehehe! Thank you! I was beginning to think my mind was the only one that nose-dived into the gutter.
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    I didn't think size mattered much. I just thought we went by small..medium..and large. Geez..I have to go and redo my whole diary..take out all those large bananas.......That actually didn't come out right.....
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    lol @ all the people who's minds were not in the gutter like mine :)