Question about a Clean day

Options

Replies

• SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert but this works for everyone no matter what.

You should have a clean day every other second Tuesday but, and this is critical, only if it's a new moon. This,combined with bicep curls using "only" reams of copy paper, is essential. Otherwise, you'll start wasting away and that will not do.

Heavy or light bond paper?

Cardstock. Duh.
  • bhagavatilad1
    Options
    Absolutely, you need to gain weight using protein shakes and what not but fast food contains such a thing called empty calories that does nothing for your body yes you gain fat but the effect on your body is not good for you eg too much salt makes your blood pressure go up too much sugar messes with you blood sugar and you build up plaque in your heart. Keep doing interval weight lifting and toning exercises and drink protein shakes some of them have a considerable amount of fat in them.

Good luck.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Just remember no green vegetables and you will be ok!

No vegetables at all!!! What do you think he is a rabbit!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    and for goodness sake, do not CHEW your food. Everything in a blender and slurp it down. Saves calories and you will get to your goal just that much faster.

Oh, one last thing. Clean days only work with bacon on everything. EVERYTHING.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    the clean day might give you diarrhea, which would make you poop out all of your hard earned weight. have you tried getting pregnant and just never giving birth? I highly recommend trying this "weird old tip." it's a lot easier for a man to keep the baby from popping out than a woman, so you already have an advantage.

also, my doctor told me eating 1 1/4 cups of broken glass (lightbulbs work best) every day forces your body to store double the amount of fat you consume, and for every tbsp of glass (depending on the brand, phillips works great), you add five times the amount of calories to your carbs. Also, don't let ANY of that food go to waste- save your *kitten* and eat it later. makes a great topping for ice cream.

I hope that makes sense, I can certainly give my list of sources as well as an annotated bibliography if you would like more information.

Good luck! Don't eat clean.
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i thought this was going to be about showering/personal hygiene. you disappoint me.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    A clean DAY? A whole DAY???? It's almost as if you're not dedicated to being huge at all. I'll give you the whole day, but you have to stay in bed all day, not moving AT ALL, if you do this. Otherwise, what's the point?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i thought this was going to be about showering/personal hygiene. you disappoint me.

i need to start a thread on this subject. how often is too often to take showers? i currently take one once a week. is that too often? can you recommend any good low-cal shampoos?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    save your *kitten* and eat it later. makes a great topping for ice cream.

2 girls 1 cup?:noway:
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    just rember everything in moderation

Especially movement.

Can't agree more. Sit in front of the computer as much as possible. Also, position yourself as close to the bed as possible, so that when you're done you won't have to walk too much to get to it. This applies to the bathroom and kitchen as well.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    just rember everything in moderation

Especially movement.

Can't agree more. Sit in front of the computer as much as possible. Also, position yourself as close to the bed as possible, so that when you're done you won't have to walk too much to get to it. This applies to the bathroom and kitchen as well.

I have a lot to learn from you wise people. Currently my bedroom is upstairs. So getting to the kitchen and back requires going down and up stairs. Should I move?
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

i need to start a thread on this subject. how often is too often to take showers? i currently take one once a week. is that too often? can you recommend any good low-cal shampoos?

They tend to be low calorie when not ingested. Just a pro tip I thought I'd share! :drinker:
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

I heard Mane and Tail shampoo for horses was pretty low cal....all grains too!!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Take up an MMO and don't cook anything that doesn't involve some form of deep-frying unless you're ordering take-out.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    As long as you eat nothing but junk food you might be able to pull off the 1800 Calories, but not on clean food. That stuff will transform your body overnight. And try to sleep most of the day if you can. And don't do anything, really.
    a catheter may even be an option to look into. no need to burn excess calories going to the restroom, you know, unnecessarily.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    save your *kitten* and eat it later. makes a great topping for ice cream.
    quote]

eww foul. funny. but foul. well played old chap, well played.
  • AndyBee
    AndyBee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Here's the best tip! Forget all the rest!!! This is the ONLY one you need. Take your food and a piece of paper. Rub your food on the paper. If the paper urns clear consider it the BEST food to eat. Seriously though. This WORKS!
  • PirateJenny
    Options
    Don't forget to not eat back your inactivity calories!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    OMG, did you not see the search button?
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Can anyone here actually define what "clean" is?