I need a fitness buddy....

Options
I need motivation. Would anyone like to be my fitness buddy?? Would alot of people like to be fitness buddies and challenge each other and check in with each other? We could start a group or something. Like I want to walk every day, and do some tae bo each day. That is all for now, just some exercise daily. But I need someone to keep me accountable. Anyone want to be my email buddy or something and we can just check in each day and say, i did it today, or whatever??
Let me know. I can start a yahoo group or is there a place here we could do it?
I need motivation!!!!!! Im never going to lose weight ROFL!!!!!
Love, Jaelle
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com
momtothreebabies@netscape.com :flowerforyou:

Replies

• momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I need motivation. Would anyone like to be my fitness buddy?? Would alot of people like to be fitness buddies and challenge each other and check in with each other? We could start a group or something. Like I want to walk every day, and do some tae bo each day. That is all for now, just some exercise daily. But I need someone to keep me accountable. Anyone want to be my email buddy or something and we can just check in each day and say, i did it today, or whatever??
    Let me know. I can start a yahoo group or is there a place here we could do it?
    I need motivation!!!!!! Im never going to lose weight ROFL!!!!!
    Love, Jaelle
    www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com
    momtothreebabies@netscape.com :flowerforyou:
  • eriquita
    Options
    i'm in!!!!!!!!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    im in!!! we can do it on yahoo or we can just message on here??? whatever works for you!!!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :tongue: Count me in. How about just leaving messages here. It's for me at work to go to yahoo. I'm always checking in there throughout the day.
  • modelgirl
    Options
    I am in
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I would love to be a fitness buddie - I have lost the motivation lately and being held accountable is what I need. (or just a swift kick in the you know what!!:explode: ) I have the last 10 to 15 lbs to loose and it's just tough!! :grumble: I get soooo frustrated, and the holidays don't help. Let me know when to catch up or check in.
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    Let's do it! Today is tuesday December 16th and I have done my workout!!!! See it is already working!!!
    I even filled out my food log etc so far! AWESOME!!!!!
    Love, Jaelle
    momtothreebabies@netscape.com
    :drinker:
  • nursemeg21
    Options
    I'm all for it!!!:smile:
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Did my workout!!!
  • jennNva
    Options
    Got my workout in today - turbo jam cardio done :happy: I think this just might work for us!!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    got my workout done!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm in, and I've done a 45 minute workout at the gym, and a 60 minute walk today :flowerforyou:
  • jennNva
    Options
    I did my workout for today and even stayed under my calories for the day ( not by much but enough for a sugar free jello snack :happy: )
  • nicolet04
    Options
    did my workout today!! where's everybody else???
  • jennNva
    Options
    I'm not sure where everyone else went ?? I did my workout for yesterday and plan to do it tonight but I will check in later ths evening. Maybe everyone else is wrapped up in the holidays coming (no pun intended)
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! This is awesome!
    Friday December 19th
    Small workout today, wasnt feeling well, and had a bad night because of seeing fat pictures of myself on facebook!! UGH!!!!!!
    So I only exercised for 20 minutes, walking/dancing to music LOL. It looked silly but was fun!
    Love, Jaelle
    ps- you guys inspire me, every day now!! Here I go!!
    :heart:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!
    I use WATP DVD's and I LOVE IT!
    Dec 16~3miles
    Dec17~5miles
    Dec18~6miles
    Dec19~6miles
  • cham1210
    Options