I need a fitness buddy....

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You guys are amazing, I cant get over how some of you will go to two classes, or do a video twice in one day! Im so happy that I did 20 minutes of walking and 20 minutes of "floor exercises" yesterday. Thats nothing! You guys rock!!!!!
    Im going to get the 30 day shred video tomorrow! So excited!
    I will be checking in later to report my workout!!!!!!
    Im sore, lol. dont know why ROFL:drinker:

You too with THE SHRED!! I want that video!!! :laugh:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    so it worked... putting my excercise clothes on first thing when i got up this morning!!! put them on, had a protein shake and 30 minutes later did my workout!!! pretty good considering my hubby was home and i am never motivated when he's home!!! i kinda did my own thing today...20 pushups, 90 crunches, 60 twist crunches, 30 reverse crunches, 50 bicycle crunches, 30 jumping jacks holding weights(palms facing down), 40 lunges while doing bicep curls, ran the stairs 4 min total( split it up), wall sits for 2 mins while doing bicep curls, and in between each thing i did, i did 40 jumping jacks so around 200 jumping jacks!!! i feel soooooo good!!! keep on movin!!!!:drinker:
  • SammyD
    SammyD Posts: 50
    Options
    I feel kind of guilty that I was too busy to workout yesterday :( but I did 20 minutes on the stairstepper today, 3 sets of leg lifts, 3 sets of crunches and 100 jumping jacks!
    Does anyone know how to record jumping jacks on the log...nothing turned up when I typed it in.
    Thanks and happy weekend!!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    I feel kind of guilty that I was too busy to workout yesterday :( but I did 20 minutes on the stairstepper today, 3 sets of leg lifts, 3 sets of crunches and 100 jumping jacks!
    Does anyone know how to record jumping jacks on the log...nothing turned up when I typed it in.
    Thanks and happy weekend!!

great job!!! i logged jumping jacks under rope jumping....kinda similar???
  • tiggasmate
    tiggasmate Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can't exercise every day but it would be good to join a group. I have plates in my ankle and can only exercise every other day otherwise I struggle to work. I love running and ran for 30 minutes today.

My husband works for the church and my son is 20 months old so inbetween working and sorting everything out. I will endeavour to do something every other day even if I can't get to the gym
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Saturday - Work out complete!! I did my tread mill program for 40 minutes 424 calories burned & I completed week 3 of the push up challenge!

Keep up the good work buddies!! :bigsmile:
  • wetbuns21
    Options
    i will be your fitness buddy.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    So I had planned to take a rest today but I just couldn't do it!! LOL!! :tongue:

I just finished up the Leslie Sansone brisk walk away the pounds video! Not nearly as intense as the tread mill or my step classes but I just felt the need to do something active! I still want to fit in the pilates video sometime today! Hopefully I can make that happen!

Keep strong buddies & get movin! :drinker:
  • SammyD
    Options
    So I had planned to take a rest today but I just couldn't do it!! LOL!! :tongue:

I just finished up the Leslie Sansone brisk walk away the pounds video! Not nearly as intense as the tread mill or my step classes but I just felt the need to do something active! I still want to fit in the pilates video sometime today! Hopefully I can make that happen!

Keep strong buddies & get movin! :drinker:

That's awesome! You know you are doing something right when you can't NOT be active! I feel sooo tired today but I'm going to make myself get on the stairstepper right now, and log some jumping jacks/jumping rope...thanks for that!
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello to all my fitness buddies! Im still amazed at you all!
    I didnt work out this weekend. Pooh. Im so awful! LOL.
    But today is monday, back at it! I am really hoping to use
    some of the money from our tax return for a y membership.
    That will help. Today Im going to walk, do crunches,
    and I think I will do jumping jacks!! You guys have inspired me!
    Thanks everyone, oh and I lost a lb!!!!!!!!!!
    Love, Jaelle
  • sumiemama
    Options
    Hi guys. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I tried to be good. Ha. Today is a new day and I will workout this afternoon.
    Great job Jaelle! Good for you.
    Have a wonderful week everyone and good luck.
  • nicolet04
    Options
    got my workout in today!!! 30 day shred, and then tonight on commercials, when im watching tv,i am going to alternate running stairs, doing jumping jacks, pushups and crunches!!!!
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    If you read my "oh boy" thread today, you know I am struggling. This will help I am sure! I am glad to have fitness buddies and other beautiful people striving for the same goal!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Workout done!! Tread mill work out - 40 mins & week 4 day 1 of 100 push up challenge :wink:
  • SammyD
    Options
    Good job everyone!! I didn't work out today, I needed a rest (or so I told myself!)
    I'll definitely be back at it tomorrow, and I just picked up a couple more good suggestions thanks to you all.
    Happy Monday!:laugh:
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ok, yesterday i did 20 minutes cardio ( including jumping jacks!!) and then did 50 stomach crunches and 50 pilates crunches ( really need to find out what those are called, lol) and im pretty proud. not much i know, to those of you who ROCK!! but im trying remember here, im like 100 lbs overweight! So that was pretty darn good I thought!
    Today Im fighting a UTI, ugh...... but Im going to try and get some exercise in. Maybe my body is trying to get rid of all the yuckies in it. that would be good.
    Love, Jaelle
  • SammyD
    Options
    Ugh, those are no fun, I know. The best thing you can do is drink a TON of water. Not only will it help with the UTI but you should drink lots of water anyway, it will make you feel fuller and not have so many cravings.

I tried the dancing around my house thing today and that was fun. Its -19 here so I really don't feel like getting out in the cold and going to class! I also did 100 jumping jacks and some crunches.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone Nicolet04 talked me into joining so here I am. I did my 30 Day Shred this morning for the 2nd time since I got it. Still loving it!! I hope you all can help keep me motivated!! Thanks!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    i got my workout in today....30 day shred X2!!! i posted a challenge for my biggest loser team so i think i will put the challenge on here also....a little different then the other challenge...but everyday for the rest of january, while watching tv (for 1 hour of tv) on commercials, run stairs, do jumping jacks, crunches or pushups!!! if you dont watch tv, walk the stairs while talking on the phone, do squats when doing the dishes, and when cooking dinner do lunges! good luck!!!:wink:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i got my workout in today....30 day shred X2!!! i posted a challenge for my biggest loser team so i think i will put the challenge on here also....a little different then the other challenge...but everyday for the rest of january, while watching tv (for 1 hour of tv) on commercials, run stairs, do jumping jacks, crunches or pushups!!! if you dont watch tv, walk the stairs while talking on the phone, do squats when doing the dishes, and when cooking dinner do lunges! good luck!!!:wink:
    Girl you do realize that my legs are gonna fall completely off don't you? LOL!!! Thanks for all your support and motivation!!