Let's talk birthmarks :D

Options
GreenSkinnyJeans
GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
Well some people have them and hate them, others love them and Don't have 'em.
How about your birth mark?
I don't really care for mine, I imagine I might end up getting a tattoo over it later in life, but it's right smack dab in the middle of my leg on the front, it's probably about 3 shades darker than my actually skin tone...I actually forget its there O.O.
So what does yours look like?

Just a couple days ago, I was walking around in shorts, and this guy happens to ask me if thats a birth mark on my leg. When I said yes, this guy got so excited. He was like"I have one to! It's a perfect rectangle I swear! Right on my hip" I jokingly said "is this how you great people? Hi my name is and I have a rectangular birth mark, how about you?"

Replies

• batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i've got one on the inside of my left calf, i always thought it was vaguely shaped like India. it's gotten a lot paler as i've gotten older, and i'm kind of sad about that :(
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I do not have a birthmark.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have 5 birthmarks, one on every limb and one on my ribs. My birthmarks dont bother me, I dont favor them and I dont dislike them. But I always that it was cool that I had one on each limb XD
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have one on my stomach. It looks like a rabbit.
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Inside of left thigh, right at the join with torso. In a place that only my significant other & I can see it. Size of thumb print. Medium brown color.
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    I have one on my stomach that is bigger than the size of a deck of cards. Even when I was a bit thinner, it still was that big. I love it :). I also have one on my arm that is shaped like a Christmas tree :)
  • academical
    Options
    My wife has one shaped like a heart on her right hand between her thumb and forefinger.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

I have two. You can have one of mine.

You're welcome.
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That's just too cool, a xmas tree :D
    When i was younger, mine use to be shape like a long heart, but over time it's more oval-shaped.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Who wants to see my 'secret freckle'?
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I have two. You can have one of mine.

You're welcome.

Your generosity is inspiring.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I have one in between my buttcheeks. Dont' ask me how I know.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    No birthmarks, but I have moles galore!!! They are all over -- freckly ones and raised ones. I have one on the right side of my face above my lip, and everyone always compliments me on it, because it's very Marilyn Monroe-esque'. I tell them, "Thanks! I grew it myself!!" LOL
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Who wants to see my 'secret freckle'?

ahhhhhhhh!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I have one, about the size of the top of a coke can, outside back of my knee. it looks like a dirt mark. But it does NOT scrub off. Guess how I know.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I have one in between my buttcheeks. Dont' ask me how I know.

This begs a response but I just can't bring myself to do it.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I have one on my lower left butt cheek. It's shaped like the great state of Indiana. I used to get teased about it when I was a kid and short shorts were the "in" thing to wear. :laugh:
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My right cheek

not my face. Can't describe the exact shape.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Mine is lighter than the rest of my skin, can only really see it when I have a tan. It's really high up on my upper thigh/groin. It's shaped like a #2! haha
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have one on my tummy. Gets darker when I tan. I hate it.