Let's talk birthmarks :D

Options

Replies

• SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    No birthmarks, but I have moles galore!!! They are all over -- freckly ones and raised ones. I have one on the right side of my face above my lip, and everyone always compliments me on it, because it's very Marilyn Monroe-esque'. I tell them, "Thanks! I grew it myself!!" LOL

I have 3 on my right cheek. I HATE them. I used to get teased. But my husband says he wouldn't have married me without them.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I used to have one on the outside of my left calf, but it faded away years ago.

My son has one on his neck that is lighter than his skin tone... first time I'd ever seen a light birthmark.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I have 2, don't mind them, but because of their placement not many people get to see them :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :devil: I have 666 on my scalp ...go figure
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    No birthmarks, but I have moles galore!!! They are all over -- freckly ones and raised ones. I have one on the right side of my face above my lip, and everyone always compliments me on it, because it's very Marilyn Monroe-esque'. I tell them, "Thanks! I grew it myself!!" LOL

I have 3 on my right cheek. I HATE them. I used to get teased. But my husband says he wouldn't have married me without them.

I used to hate mine, too..but they aren't going away, so I just accept them. I like them better now ;)

My boyfriend says that the mole on my face was how he remembered me from high school (we started dating a few years after high school)!! Not really sure how I feel about that, LOL
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    I have a small one on the inside of my right thigh, barely noticeable
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I have one in between my buttcheeks. Dont' ask me how I know.
    I do too :embarassed:
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I have a strawberry mark on the back of my head, like right above my hairline. It's bumpy and pinkish brown, probably about an inch or so long. Nobody can see it really because of my hair. I also have a light birth mark on the back of my neck, quite low and easy to miss. I don't mind them at all, maybe because I can't see them. I have cut my hair VERY short in the back before so I'm sure more people noticed, but nobody said anything.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have a small bright red one on the inside of my forearm. Both of my girls also have the same one but in different places.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    High up on my inner thigh.
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have one on my right hand just to left of my wrist, it's a few shades darker than my skin tone and slightly larger than a quarter but I've always loved it! It's an angel's kiss after all. ;DD
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    I have one in the shape of a heart just under my belly button. True story
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

post it! :tongue:
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    One dark one about the size of a dime on my left inner thigh and a light one about the size of a pinky nail on my lower left calf. I've also got constellations of moles all over. Just need to find a fit guy that is into astronomy or likes playing connect-the-dots. :):)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I have one it's a small black dot on my right hand and my son has the same type of birthmark on the same place on the same hand.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options

post it! :tongue:
    Maybe in 20 more lbs!
  • misty_meadows15
    Options
    i have two. one on my left arm. That's it! lol
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have a birthmark on my arm that your can only see if I have been getting sun regularly. I don't really think about it too much. My son has a cat paw shaped birth mark on his left leg, which is really cool. It is especially cool because our 21 year old much beloved cat died while I was pregnent with our son.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I love this topic! My 14 yo daughter (she's in the pic with me) has one on her inner thigh, it goes just below her groin to just below her knee. It covers the inside of the thigh. When she wears shorts, people constantly ask her if she was burned. She was telling us yesterday how she hated it and wanted laser surgery for it. I had to call her out on that. I asked her, if it interferred with her ability to play sports, (no) did it interferr with her ability to hang out with her friends (no) did it interferr with her ability to be a good student (no). Our friend then told her that that mark made her one in a million. And that there are so many other things that make her that way but that her birth mark is actually quite pretty, and she's very beautiful too, so why mess? Her older sister told her that our friend was right and that she (older sister) doesn't have something like that and she was a little jealous.

I'm going to show this to my daughter tomorrow to show her that there are so many people out there who've got them, and how wonderfully unique they make everyone.
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    I have a huge one on my leg that looks like a bruise so people think people beat me :) ahhaa
    and i have a small small one on my tummy :) its sexy