WHY do I feel hungry???

Options
2»

Replies

• someonelikemyself
    Options
    if your a type O blood plums and prunes are excellent if nott then the both can work im just stating whats highly beneficial .... so you decide
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    You just think your hungry. I have been thinking about this for days now. After a few hours of eatting I have to ask myself I'm I really hungry or can I just ate something. If your feeling hungry after a few hour after then you have to add some more food with your lunch, dinner, or add some more small snacks. It's hard to tell if your really hungry or not but sometime you could just eat something. Just think about.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    a Plout? WTH is a plout?? *LOL*

She misspelled is all, a pluot is a fruit.

How could you know that? Are you some kind of witch?

OMG, LMFAO

I'm a genius, that's how. :happy:

The store by my house sells them, it's plum/apricot fruit.

OH! I thought she tried to actually type "fruit" and you somehow worked that out from "plout". You scared me.

I have never heard of a pluot. I think I would like them, though.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    that is a good point lol! I go to the gym 5 - 7 times a week and almost always do both cardio and circuit training. I am usually under my calorie count before I log exercise and drink close to if not more than a gallon of water most days. I rarely drink soda. I sit at a computer for work and commute 1.5 hours a day so I am on my butt most of the day other than the gym and garden - now that I am thinking about my day, although I thought I wasn't active enough maybe I am over thinking it and need to make sure I am sure if it is hunger and not boredom?
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I had this problem for the first 6 weeks or so from when I started MFP. I think it was my body's way of adjusting to a more normal level of food intake. Now I'm eating ~ 1680 calories and never really find myself hungry (and I'm a big guy). You also have to make an effort to eat the right (filling) foods -- lean proteins, high fiber (whole grains), etc.
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I felt like that tonight too. I just had a small bowl of soup and that made me feel better but didnt add lots of calories.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    a Plout? WTH is a plout?? *LOL*

She misspelled is all, a pluot is a fruit.

How could you know that? Are you some kind of witch?

OMG, LMFAO

I'm a genius, that's how. :happy:

The store by my house sells them, it's plum/apricot fruit.

OH! I thought she tried to actually type "fruit" and you somehow worked that out from "plout". You scared me.

I have never heard of a pluot. I think I would like them, though.

LMAO Like I'm Miss Autocorrect! haha
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    IT IS NOTTTT HUNGER BEEN THERE and done the following: ate so much i found it an excuse... WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRINK 4 GLASSES OF WATER yess it sounds a lot and can make u end up vomiting but ur probably dehydrated and dont even know it... you can have a fruit snack to block the hunger. try this and if it doesn't work ....it will work.

can result in vomiting? I think i would rather take the snack then drink so much water i puke
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    IT IS NOTTTT HUNGER BEEN THERE and done the following: ate so much i found it an excuse... WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS DRINK 4 GLASSES OF WATER yess it sounds a lot and can make u end up vomiting but ur probably dehydrated and dont even know it... you can have a fruit snack to block the hunger. try this and if it doesn't work ....it will work.

can result in vomiting? I think i would rather take the snack then drink so much water i puke

I'm glad I;m not the only one who thought that this was terrible advice. :laugh:
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    I am willing to try all suggestions! This is one thing I love about MFP; everyone is willing to suggest and help out!
    Thanks everyone.....have lots to try and see what works
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    One thing you didn't mention, you go to the gym 5-7 days a week, how many calories do you actually eat a day? If you are working out a lot, you may not be eating enough in general, which could be why you're hungry.