Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Those who stood out in the week 3 numbers that have checked in so far...

KassiV................................with a loss of 3.9lbs last week!
KassiV................................with a loss of 3.06% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
growlingatyou................................with a loss of 9lbs the last 3 weeks!
growlingatyou................................with a loss of 3.61% of her total weight over the last 3 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE who checked in for losing a combined 32lbs this WEEK and 118.4lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week3a-1.jpg
week3b-1.jpg
week3c-1.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    I moved the following people down off of the chart because I haven't received weigh-ins from them in 3 consecutive weeks. If you are one of these people, I'll put you right back on the chart as soon as you update me on your weight. :flowerforyou:

agirlfromminnesota
    Angel37a
    Asiral
    bonnykate
    ciara19
    DanceYogaRun
    greatescape
    imsoStarStruck
    ItsOn130
    Jillian2128
    jolieblossom
    luvs2pugs
    ma34113
    MartiJJohnston
    Rainbow_Brite86
    vbos
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Rachel, your the greatest!! Even from your sick bed you bothered to do this wonderful chart for all of us. Thanks!!!
    Get well soon!!!
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Rachel, your the greatest!! Even from your sick bed you bothered to do this wonderful chart for all of us. Thanks!!!
    Get well soon!!!

Seriously, I felt kinda weird even sending it to you! haha. Thanks again!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    dangit! i'm on The List:embarassed:
    busy busy, anyways. 140.6 thanks!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    dangit! i'm on The List:embarassed:
    busy busy, anyways. 140.6 thanks!

:wink:
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    thanks Rach!

this week my goal is to actually work out more. I have been majorly slacking on that.
    I also need to watch my sodium...

yeah... that's that. I am sure I will have a large drop next week!
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    thanx Rach you're wonderful :D
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    love this challenge!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing since it seems to be working.
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! :smile:

Thanks for the charts Rach.
  • HungryTuna
    HungryTuna Posts: 141
    Options
    Week 4 already! Wow. I missed week 3! :(

Yesterday's weigh-in was 169.
    Thank you Rach and I hope everything is going well and you recover quickly!
    Love ya kiddo!!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping me on there!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rach. Hope you are feeling better!:flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    WTG ladies!!!! :flowerforyou:

So I've decided I'm crazy and I start training this Sunday for a.. :noway: half marathon. The race I swore was a half marathon in the Spring is only a 10miler, but I'm still gonna train for a half in hopes that once 2012 gets closer, there will be more release dates on races..

But yea, I start Aug 28th and it's a very long plan (20weeks) but slow and steady....It will be my main focus until it's over. I have 2 rest days planned as well as a 'cross train' day which will be my Zumba class and then 4 days of walking/running.. I'm all smiles now, but I'm sure in a few weks I'll be blistered and cranky, lol.
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Way to go everyone! Sept 3rd will be the last time I log a weight in. Figure I would give ya a heads up since I'm moving and be without net for awhile
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone...worked out in the morning 2 days in a row. I'm starting to count my calories again now that I'm back to work. Let's hope weight starts coming off!! :-)
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone, and thanks as always for the chart Rach. I hope you're feeling better. :flowerforyou:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Rach - You are the best!! Thanks for keeping up with this as you recover!!!!

PinUps - Great work this week (even if your results were not what you were hoping for)!!

Goals for this week include more exercise, more home cookin' and plenty of water. I tend to fall apart on the weekends, so I am hoping that tempting the BF with promises of yummy food made by yours truly this weekend will help with my "It's the weekend!!! We can eat out for every meal!" mentality. Must stop undoing the hard work I put in during the week...
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your hard work Rach.... wishing you a speedy recovery!! :flowerforyou:

Great job Pin-ups... let's rock this week!!