Pin-up Girls - WEEK 4

Options

Replies

• light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    152.8..moved on down..must have been all the walking I did at Turkey Run this weekend!! Woo-Hoo!! Hopefully I can get down to 149 by Monday...that would be super great!!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sigh. 203.8, and the funk continues. It doesn't help that we're rearranging bedtime for the toddler right now, so he's the only one getting enough sleep, and I'm SOL on working out in the mornings. All told, I really need to just kick these blahs and get back in gear, but knowing and doing are two very different things. ;.;
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Lost power in my apartment yesterday and had to pack up my fridge/freezer and take it all to the BF's last night...Thanks, Irene!!

As such, I was not able to weigh in this morning (spent the night at his place) so please keep me the same weight as last week.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :) 209.4 this morning!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    NO change here.

Started my half marathon training yesterday.. gonna be a long 20 weeks..
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    140 this morning. Down 1 lb. Would have liked to see more, but it was a horrible and emotional week.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 178 this week. Keep it up everyone!
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    164.8 lbs :smile:
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    143 so down a pound, again. I just hope I can keep it off and quit this yoyo.
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    222.0 lbs this week. My biggest issue has been getting my net calories to be over 1200 everyday.:indifferent: Good luck, Pin Ups.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    182!!!

If I seem excited, it's because I am. :D Although I was a little surprised that I lost so much in one week that I had to re-weigh myself a couple of times on two different scales just to make sure. I haven't lost that much in one week since I first started. My weight loss has really slowed down since getting closer to my goal, and I usually lose a pound or less every 1-2 weeks.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a happy Monday! Great job so far ladies. :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    No change this week. I've decided to incorporate strength training into my workouts starting September 1st so we'll see what that brings.

Awesome work pin-ups... let's keep this going!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    No change for me 140.4
    frustrated!!!!!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I know you moved me off the list and this is an enormous gain but hopefully it is ok to still go back on?
    I am at 292.

....yeah not sure what to say about that besides it is being worked on. Next week their will be a loss!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
  • growlingatyou
    Options
    Hi Ladies. 238 lbs this week:happy:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    203.6, i think i'm finally getting back on track :).
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    same weight as last week
  • evafury
    evafury Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm new to MFP and was wondering if I could join your motivation group...

I hope so! You all seem very supportive and cool :)

Eva
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: