Just Dance 2 Challenge

Options

Replies

• prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge! Is it too late to join?

No, join in! I'll add your name to the list.
  • prila13
    Options
    Scores for my first tries! (Did I understand correctly... we spend all week on these three songs??)

Girlfriend: 7961
    Walk like an Egyptian: 6363
    Body Movin: 7775

Yes, you can spend all week on the songs or you can just do them once. It is up to you. I check everyday to see if anyone has posted new scores and I take your most recent score though so if you feel like you did worse than the first time, don't post. Cuz whoever has the highest score gets to start the week next week and pick the 3 songs.
  • prila13
    Options
    is it too late to join this? I just bought JD2 a few weeks ago and I love it and am SO interested in this challenge!!!

No join in!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thursday update

Girlfriend - 10114
    Egyptian - 10865
    Body Movin - 10160
  • craig1980112
    Options
    day 2
    body movin 5604
    girlfriend 7442
    walk like an eyptian 7590
    I might not win but im having fun trying.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    My highest scores from today:

Girlfriend~9125
    Egyptian~7818
    Body Movin~9858
  • prila13
    Options
    day 2
    body movin 5604
    girlfriend 7442
    walk like an eyptian 7590
    I might not win but im having fun trying.

It doesn't really matter that you win just that you in fact have fun! That's why I started this challenge. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to jump back in and try again for better scores. We became short-handed at work so I pulled overtime this week. Hopefully I can do more next week.
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    I will be doing mine tonight or tommorow morning been working all week and now just got some free time ! Brilliant scores everyone
    xx
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Hi All...Just beat my personal Egyptian score & Girlfriend score..yay....:happy:

So my updated totals are:

Girlfriend: 9469
    Walk Like An Egyptian: 9933
    Body Movin: 9235

And again...
    Its A Good Thing I Am So Flexible...So I Can Do That Last Standing Leg Raise Pose In Body Movin hahaha
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend - 10832
    Egyptian - 11049
    Body Movin - 10542
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Friday update...

Girlfriend - 11390
    Walk Like an Egyptian - 9227
    Body Movin - 10722
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    New personal bests on all three :D No where near enough to win though, will try again tomorrow though, really ejoying this challenge.

Girlfriend 10820
    Walk like 9527
    Body Movin 10379
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Girlfriend : 10231
    Egyptian: 7645
    Body Moving: 9387

A little rusty on the old Just dance but had fun and burnt calories its all good fun !
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Interested,,, but how does t work?
  • alliooops
    alliooops Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I think I put my name down for this and really want to join in. However my in-laws are still with us and are always sitting in the lounge where the Wii is. They don't leave till tomorrow - and, seriously, I am not going to provide them with entertainment by doing the challenge in front of them! Is it ok to start with the new one next week?
  • twocsmom
    twocsmom Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested too...but how does it work?
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Is everyone doing this on the Wii? I would love to join but I only have the Kinect and we have Dance Central :|
  • prila13
    Options
    Hi all

I think I put my name down for this and really want to join in. However my in-laws are still with us and are always sitting in the lounge where the Wii is. They don't leave till tomorrow - and, seriously, I am not going to provide them with entertainment by doing the challenge in front of them! Is it ok to start with the new one next week?

That's fine, I will put your name down for next week.
    Interested,,, but how does t work?

Each week there is a new leader, they post scores for 3 songs on Just Dance 2. Everyone else tries to beat them. Whoever has the highest scores for the week is the new leader the next week and so on...
  • prila13
    Options
    Ok guys, this week is over with. Great scores from everyone. You all definitely beat me but I only had that once to work on mine. :) It looks like the new leader for the week starting tomorrow is... *drum roll*

bronwenhilary

She came in with a whopping.. 31525 on the songs for the week. Good job!

Bronwenhilary, please choose 3 songs for us for the next week, and post your scores Monday.

Thanks everyone, have a happy Labor Day!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, this week is over with. Great scores from everyone. You all definitely beat me but I only had that once to work on mine. :) It looks like the new leader for the week starting tomorrow is... *drum roll*

bronwenhilary

She came in with a whopping.. 31525 on the songs for the week. Good job!

Bronwenhilary, please choose 3 songs for us for the next week, and post your scores Monday.

Thanks everyone, have a happy Labor Day!

WOW! I'm surprised, I never win anything :) I picked my three favorite songs to do at the moment, but I was kinda tired when I did them, so my scores suck a little. Lol. Make me proud, everyone!

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go: 9516
    Katti Kalandal: 9957
    Take Me Out: 10,549