arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My entire family calls it

'YOUR GONNA SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!'
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    It's a Wonderful Life...

Seen it a thousand times and I still tear up when Harry toasts George at the end.

There, I said it.

Never seen it.

My husband wants to know what planet you are living on? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • watch48win
    Options

I just saw "It's a Wonderful Life" for the first time this last weekend. It was cute! :smile:

WTF? Where you been? Russia?

Well excuse me Mr. Glued-to-the-TV! :angry:

I have never seen Christmas Story, bits and pieces maybe but never the whole movie.

your goal is to sit down and watch this movie from start to finish. Either TBS or TNT have a 24 hour marathon that begins Christmas Eve and ends Christmas Day. This is a must see....it is Classic
  • watch48win
    Options
    Ok---busy actually doing work for once :laugh: :laugh:

White Christmas - dang if I accidently deleted from my DVR yesterday....:explode: :explode: :mad:

ELF--I crack up everytime I watch it.

And

A Christmas Story---you'll shoot your eye out! and my favorite from the movie FaRARARARA RA RA RA RA..:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL! You just made me laugh out loud with the far far far fara ra part!! :laugh: :laugh:

I can see that movie 10 times a season and everytime watch the part with the chinese guys singing I laugh my A** off! I can't wait to watch it again.

I love it!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

I just saw "It's a Wonderful Life" for the first time this last weekend. It was cute! :smile:

I have never seen Christmas Story, bits and pieces maybe but never the whole movie.

your goal is to sit down and watch this movie from start to finish. Either TBS or TNT have a 24 hour marathon that begins Christmas Eve and ends Christmas Day. This is a must see....it is Classic

You'd think at my age I would have seen it.:laugh:
  • watch48win
    Options

You'd think at my age I would have seen it.:laugh:
    lol
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    ...jumps in late as always...
    Polar Express, 3D Imax. Definetly!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Where is all the Claymation!?!?!

My favorite is The Year Without a Santa Claus. "I'm Mister Heat Miser..." :happy:
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    The Ref
    Christmas Vacation
    and, a movie that is always on HBO called All I Want For Christmas about two kids in New York that are trying to get their divorced parents back together. Don't ask me to explain that one.
    and, Love Actually
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    My favorite is definately Muppet Christmas Carol. I can still remember how my mother and I would sing the songs from that movie while she would make supper and I would play on the floor behind her.
    My boys saw it for the first time last week and I look forward to singing the same songs with them.
  • kammiller
    Options
    The Christmas Story!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    A Christmas Story. I aspire to be like Ralphies father...... "He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    A Christmas Story. I aspire to be like Ralphies father...... "He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."
    Some of my fav Christmas Story quotes: (How can you not love this movie????:laugh: :laugh: )

"My little brother had not eaten voluntarily in over three years."

"Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an Oldsmobile man."

"In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan."

"Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian."

"Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH!"
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Where is all the Claymation!?!?!

My favorite is The Year Without a Santa Claus. "I'm Mister Heat Miser..." :happy:

that movie scares me the along with rudolph with the abonable snowman... i find the way the characters move really creepy lol
This discussion has been closed.