To the ppl that r succeeding...

13»

Replies

• daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    How many times did you stumble before you got it right?? Ive been a member of Mfp for about 2 1/2 months & have only lost 4.5 lbs, only to gain it all back. I know where im goin wrong. Not drinking enough water, to much sodium. Had 2 days this weekend that i made bad choices of eating bads things in & bad portions sizes. I have no support at home & no one around. I thank all of my MFP friends for the support, but its just not the same sometimes.

I've been on MFP for about 1.5 years and I still stumble - especially with sweets. I still don't drink enough water and I like the taste of water. It is a learning process. Just remember eat less & move more. You will get so much support here. Feel free to friend me and best of luck on your journey!!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Don't you give up!!! Don't do it! You will be more miserable than you are now. Trust me I know. Giving up gets you nothing but added weight and frustration. You know it, I know it, we all know it. What matters is NOT how many times you stumble, but how many times you get up!!! I've done this so many times I've lost track..but I am learning things along the way..things I wouldn't have learned If I'd lost it right away. YOU CAN DO THIS! I have a few supportive people in my life..but a lot of it comes from MFP. Let the people here help you, support you, motivate you and even listen to you rant and complain. That's what it's here for. I love this site!!!
    Like someone earlier said..you know what you're doing wrong and doing right. Just do it!! To heck with what anyone else thinks! Sometimes my hubby gets aggravated cuz I go to the gym so much..alone I might add. But I do it anyway...cuz I have to!! No one is going to get this weight off but me...I wish someone else could..but it's not gonna happen. So as my hubby sometimes tell me...suck it up buttercup!! And get movin!! :O) It's all said in love by the way!! Feel free to friend me if you like.

Hugs!!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    How many times did you stumble before you got it right?? Ive been a member of Mfp for about 2 1/2 months & have only lost 4.5 lbs, only to gain it all back. I know where im goin wrong. Not drinking enough water, to much sodium. Had 2 days this weekend that i made bad choices of eating bads things in & bad portions sizes. I have no support at home & no one around. I thank all of my MFP friends for the support, but its just not the same sometimes.

You can do this. :wink:
    If you really want to lose weight, YOU CAN DO IT. :happy:
    Be CRITICALLy AWARE of what you're eating. Don't blindly put food into your mouth. :noway: Stop for a second and just take note of everything you're doing.
    If you aren't getting support at home, my guess is because you started and failed. In "their" minds, you can't do it...Doesn't that just piss you off? :angry:
    WELL, I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN DO IT! :bigsmile:
    Show them!
    Get mad :explode: and SHOW them you CAN and WILL be successful!!! Make it so that they are W-R-O-N-G!!!!!
    You go girl! :drinker:
    Now add me. :blushing:
    (((huggers)))

You go girl!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!