any one else snowed in?

Options
2»

Replies

• sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    SNOW DAY FOR THE TEACHER HERE IN OHIO!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: of course, that's hot chocolate and i'm loggin every cal:tongue: my kids are sooo wound. . . i'm okay w/ snow day today, gives me lots of time to get stuff done!! gonna be very productive around the house! :smile: have a good day, everyone!:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Only another fellow Ohioan would appreciate the fact that you used "giant I-75 Jesus" in an O-H-I-O pic. LOL
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Only another fellow Ohioan would appreciate the fact that you used "giant I-75 Jesus" in an O-H-I-O pic. LOL

haha check your personal mesages :wink:
  • kammiller
    Options
    well woke up this morning and we got 4 inches our school had a delay that s all. I got to sleep an extra hour which is cool. Its already lunch time yeah!!!! We are suppose to get more snow or ice on thurs night it is ohio so we never know tell its over.
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It is snowing today in Nova Scotia...but I'm not a teacher...I work in a hospital...no snow day for me :(
    It may turn into freezing rain in a few hours, joy! Oh well...it will make for an interesting walk/slide home.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Four to six inches here with a little mix of sleet and rain now.

This was after last weeks ice storm..

http://gs115.photobucket.com/groups/n304/C0LST85M4H/?start=0
This discussion has been closed.