just wanted to show off :p

124»

Replies

• DeenaSteelerGirl
    DeenaSteelerGirl Posts: 421 Member
    Awesome !!! Congrats to you. You will reach your goal. I have lost 28 lbs. Love this site. Great motivation here. :happy:
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Fantastic job! You'll get to your goal - keep up the great work!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    :happy: I've lost 25 so far and weigh 245 right now. My first goal is 175 and I don't think I will go any lower than 160. I have never been this motivated! I can't wait to get there. I just wish I was more patient.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 778 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • bflicker11
    bflicker11 Posts: 296
    Great job!!!!
  • kaitee24
    kaitee24 Posts: 10 Member
    :) That's so great!!!! Congratulations...you deserve to show off, it's an amazing journey. My starting weight was 230 at Christmas time and I weighed in this morning at 161, my final goal is 135 lbs by February (my 30th birthday) :) I started in a size 20 and I'm now in a size 10...and am still super excited about the whole thing:) You are doing really good too Great Job!!!
  • Well done 30lbs, what a great incentive to carry on a reach your target weight ....keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!