You know you've lost weight when....

Options
13»

Replies

• bjpetey0306
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when your bras don't fit anymore :(

I'm not looking forward to that... I hate bra shopping. I always end up clutching one, dazed, confused and hoping that it fits correctly.

That's how I bra shop too! I spend forever in the bra section just looking around helplessly. I definitely need some coaching in that area.
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options
    @sarantonio

hey :) are you from san antonio?
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    When shaving my legs was no longer an aerobic activity!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when your bras don't fit anymore :(

I'm not looking forward to that... I hate bra shopping. I always end up clutching one, dazed, confused and hoping that it fits correctly.

That's how I bra shop too! I spend forever in the bra section just looking around helplessly. I definitely need some coaching in that area.

My suggestion... save some money and get sized properly at Victoria Secret. I hated spending "that much" on a bra, but I'm glad I did. And now I know what size I am! :smile:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    When you see a picture of yourself and you truly don't realize it's you.... :D
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    When you can coins and keys jingle in your pants pocket.
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    when you turn sideways and suck it in, to squeeze though a narrow space, and there isn't any need to anymore.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    When you walk by a full length mirror and think "who is that person?" because you don't recognize yourself!

Hoping one day this will be me!!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    When I got out of the hot tub yesterday and my tankini bottoms were sagging. Luckily, I wore underwear
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    When I am forever known as "crack girl" because I can't bend over or pick anything up anymore with out showing the top of my butt crack because I no longer have a huge butt to hold up the back of my pants.

I buy smaller jeans but really my a*s fell off and disappeared, so no matter what size I buy I have saggy butt syndrome.

*I'm working on building some butt muscles up to combat this problem. :D
  • Fit4sure
    Fit4sure Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When you're terrified because you feel a lump on your side...then you realize that for the first time in about 20 something years...you're actually feeling your hip bone!

When you're leaving the restroom in a rush to conduct a meeting and you freak out because you feel something skittering on your legs (You saw a lizard on the way into the building) and you realize that your slip has fallen all the way down!

When people ask you if you're sick....because they think you look a little "gaunt" and when you tell them what's going on...they ask if you did it "on purpose". (I was still heavy at the time)

When you 're joy cannot be contained because you can see your RIBS! (Hallelujah!)

When you put your soda pop between your thighs for a second while you do some typing right quick and it falls to the floor!

When you catch sight of a lovely trim woman inside the store before you go in and you realize that the woman is your own reflection on the glass (happened several times!)

When your husband feels confident enough to pick you up for the first time in your marriage (of over 25 years) and carry you to your car ifn front of God and all creation!
  • Fit4sure
    Fit4sure Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just thought of another one that happened to me...

When you go back to an old church to attend a funeral with your husband and all of your old friends (that you haven't seen in a while) are whispering behind your back and looking incredulous and finally one of them pulls your husband aside and asks..."Who's she?" And he proudly introduces you LOUDLY as his new wife! They didn't catch the joke for a bit and I had to explain how I was 1/2 the woman I once was and that yes...it was on purpose!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    When nipple pasties will suffice.
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    Options
    When strange men in trucks start beeping at me, smiling or winking as they drive past.

Not sure if that's a good thing though :huh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Your shirts look crumpled when you tuck them in.