Face or body??

Options

Replies

• puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Well recently I have had an experience with a hot body which was life changing.. so i have to say body ... but im dying to know what guys say..

HAHA NICE!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Those people have nice faces. I always assumed that the ONLY thing guys are looking at is the bod, because I always felt like all the skinny girls (regardless of looks) had a man, and the chubbier ones didn't. Well, me at least. But then my best friend was always saying, yeah, that girl is skinny, but she's super ugly! You have her beat by a mile. And I was like, um, really? Because isn't beauty all in the weight? I had a skewed view of the world. Now I definitely notice faces more when assessing my relative attractiveness with other women, although I still think guys value thin more than beautiful!
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    Face....definitely:blushing:
  • JohnGym
    JohnGym Posts: 34
    Options
    It
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Body. I don't need to elaborate.
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    Face, because most people cover up their bodies most of the time!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Face, but why can't I go for both?
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Personality??
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I think this depends. If you are talking "average" looking face and great body, I would go with body. But if she has an ugly face, the body will not do enough for me to be attracted to her, so I think it is a bit of both.
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I go with face. While I do enjoy looking at a well defined body...I find I'm more sexually attracted to the face and I actually do like a few extra pounds on my guy :)
  • coltonsmumma
    coltonsmumma Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Face. I'm a sucker for a baby face, cute eyes, space between the front teeth, etc. I love a cute face no matter how chunky. Obviously if the dude is a million pounds his face will reflect that and not be attractive anyhow. kwim?
  • ohamberx0
    ohamberx0 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Face, definitely. I have a phobia of bad teeth... I mean if someone is obese you can tell it in their face. But body doesn't matter to me.. I don't like skinny or over muscular guys. I like normal teddy bears, so I don't care much about body.. unless it's just too much.
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    face..body can be worked on..and trust me noboady want to be with a buttaface/butterface..
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Face! I love to look into his eyes and see what's there.
    @ Carrieliz, sometimes it isn't your weight, but what YOU think of your weight, & in turn yourself, that gets in the way! :)
  • pazzescauna1
    pazzescauna1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    FACE! you can always improve the body!

VERY TRUE!! It's all about the face. We all have proof that a body can be changed through hard work-- a face cannot without major surgery.
  • smcandee
    smcandee Posts: 23
    Options
    I think face bc u can fix the body but u cant fix stupid lol
  • kellybug123
    Options
    Face....you definitely see their face more than their body.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Face (eyes, lips), then body. I'm sure you've heard guys say...she'd be gorgeous if she lost weight so you can still tell an attractive/beautiful face even with weight.

Not all the time...but most of the time.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I go with face. While I do enjoy looking at a well defined body...I find I'm more sexually attracted to the face and I actually do like a few extra pounds on my guy :)

THIS!! :)
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Face is the first thing that attracts me to a person.