Face or body??

Options

Replies

• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Those people have nice faces. I always assumed that the ONLY thing guys are looking at is the bod, because I always felt like all the skinny girls (regardless of looks) had a man, and the chubbier ones didn't. Well, me at least. But then my best friend was always saying, yeah, that girl is skinny, but she's super ugly! You have her beat by a mile. And I was like, um, really? Because isn't beauty all in the weight? I had a skewed view of the world. Now I definitely notice faces more when assessing my relative attractiveness with other women, although I still think guys value thin more than beautiful!

I've always heard that men are intimidated by beautiful women...which is why less attractive women are always with a man (as you stated in your post) and attractive women are single. Men are afraid of being rejected and feel they have a better shot with someone less attractive. I've always been bold, so I generally ask men out. Never been turned down...regardless of how heavy I've been.

I'm going with face on this one. I love my man's eyes - piercing and direct. As most everyone else has said, you have to look at a face all the time...the body can be artfully disguised with good clothing. And after the clothing comes off? Well, there's always soft candle light!
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    $$$ > Face > Body
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    face!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Face and/or body are not as important to me as finding a girl with a certain relaxed moral attitude.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Yeah. Those people have nice faces. I always assumed that the ONLY thing guys are looking at is the bod, because I always felt like all the skinny girls (regardless of looks) had a man, and the chubbier ones didn't. Well, me at least. But then my best friend was always saying, yeah, that girl is skinny, but she's super ugly! You have her beat by a mile. And I was like, um, really? Because isn't beauty all in the weight? I had a skewed view of the world. Now I definitely notice faces more when assessing my relative attractiveness with other women, although I still think guys value thin more than beautiful!

Sorry but I totally disagree with you. Because I was always the chubby one in our family but not to sound boastful but I had many suitors and also BF's eversince compared to my skinny sister who still don't have any not even a suitor at 25. The reason that I got skinny now is due to health reasons.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Either at any given time,no one knows why a certain persons appearance will catch your eye and be desired whereas someone else just as nice looking does not.
    I still recognize her attractiveness but not to the point of a second look.
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    I a girl that easily falls for a smile and beautiful eyes, the body its that big to me i like my guys with meat on there bones but i have dated buy that were thin and athletic
  • sabo1974
    sabo1974 Posts: 12
    Options
    When I met my (now) husband, I couldn't take my eyes off his face. He had the nicest smile I'd ever seen. He was overweight at the time, but I didn't even notice because I thought he was so cute!

I agree. My husband is overweight but his face, smile, personality rocks my world every day. If you love a person for who they are, then the rest comes naturally. But that's just me.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    O.k this is a question me and my friends often talk about..... :) So what about u ?? Whats more important to you when deciding on someones attractive-factor??
    - Face more important
    - Or body

I do not want to hear ...." bla bla personality is most important"...I'm not asking you who would you marry !! I'm just asking on when you just decide on a persons attractiveness level!! haha hope this makes sense.

Most girls I've had this conversation with (99%) go with body!! haha although my strange roomate likes some extra pounds on her man...but that;s her thing.
    Guys however I've found 80% said body and 20% said face ....

What's my answer?? I'd have to go with body! Who can say they are not sexy???

shaun_t.png

kimlyons.jpg

I want her shoes!! Id take her body too! :)
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    If the guy is shirtless, I notice body first. Hands down. But I sure love a sexy smile above everything, so mostly face for me. :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Body!!!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    FACE OF COURSE... what's with the attractive body if i would just be ashamed to introduce them to anyone because their faces look like horses?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    $$$ > Face > Body

AKA The money shot.
  • chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ok im reconsidering my answer ...i guess its face because you can always work on the body or hide it with good clothes....but im still in favor of muscely backs arms and shoulders :)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on what you're doing. Certain activities make it more appropriate for the face. Others make it more appropriate for the body. So it's really tough to answer such a question as this.
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options

I've always heard that men are intimidated by beautiful women...which is why less attractive women are always with a man (as you stated in your post) and attractive women are single. Men are afraid of being rejected and feel they have a better shot with someone less attractive. I've always been bold, so I generally ask men out. Never been turned down...regardless of how heavy I've been.

lol i heard it was less attractive women with a hot guy! oh well
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    For me it is face. I don't really care too much about body, looks in general aren't important but a nice smile, eyes or facial hair are always things that grab my attention in the opposite sex. I don't find either one of those people to be attractive either.

That being said, Isn't part of us becoming healthier people also mean building a good self image? I think we have enough standards to live by thanks to the media and Hollywood. To set standards of having a perfectly sculpted body and perfect face isn't really a healthy outlook to me. People that strive to achieve that become obssessed and end up like Heide Montag. Beauty is truly skin deep...
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Well poo, I'm screwed either way! haha
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well poo, I'm screwed either way! haha

sweetie your reply makes me think you are nice and adventurous and you just take it all ways ;)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Bodies are hot... faces are pretty.