Gaining Lots of Weight Is TOTES the New "IT" Thing...

Options
12346»

Replies

• ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    This actually made me feel quite sad. as if she has 'given up', she knows she is killing herself, and deep down feels its too late for change. All the excuses are a smokescreen, pampering, fetish, sexual fulfillment, as if,' look at the plus points they fully outweigh all the negative', the loss of mobility, need for oxygen, tons of meds, strain on the body.

I know as an overweight woman myself, I got to the point where things got too much, tired, illness etc and thought, 'NO MORE', has this lady just ignored the voice inside her?
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow. For once I'm lost for words.

Having just teetered on the edge of obesity myself, I don't see the luxury of breathlessness, discomfort and the inability to do a full range of activity. If it can indeed be labelled a fetish, it is an extreme one that involves deliberately disabling oneself, akin to the fetishists who amputate their own limbs for sexual gratification.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I think that the people who encourage this behavior (I've heard they are called the feeders or feed-ies) should be arrested for attempted manslaughter.

More like assisted suicide(can't remember where this is legal...if at all)

Switzerland.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm suprised at how well written it is... but is hasnt made me think that getting grossly fat is a good idea...! and there are plenty of parts that flag up the possiblilty of a mental illness...

it really does take all sorts....