Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Um, Both!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    I really do find it hard to believe that so many women have not dyed their hair and they are close to 30. I think some people may be fibbing a bit. Natural hair color looks blah anyway. I've been getting my hair colored/highlighted since I was 14... and have had the joy of having MANY hair colors. And people are being wayyyy too sensitive about their hair colors. No one really cares, because what it comes down to is that some people are just attracted to certain traits. Just because I tend to think darker haired people are more attractive, doesn't mean I don't think lighter haired people are attractive. We are just talking about "typical" trends in what we like and/or what we are drawn to. And don't get me started on eye color...
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    brunettes FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!

SMART, smart man!! :wink:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I like a woman with a big butt.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

Win.
  • fitwatch
    fitwatch Posts: 61
    Options
    Blonde but only if natural. So I always have to do a hair color inspection.
  • MindyLynn77
    Options
    Im not a guy... But I like girls so, IM PARTICIPATING!!! lol

Blondes... Most Definately :)
  • kjeltring
    Options
    Blondes or brunettes?

Brunettes ofc..

But i have to say, nothing beats a fiery redhead..
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Most women don't even really know what their hair color is as adults! Anyone who says they do is probably lying! That being said, there are good looking people of all hair colors. I prefer the tall, dark, and handsom look for men - as I married a man of Mediterranean decent. This is not to say that I don't think men of other hair colors are attractive.This may make people mad, but darker haired people tend to age a little better, unless you are an avid sunscreen wearer and/or stay out of the sun. Everyone should wear at least 30+ SPF. If you are in it for the long-term... I say brunette/black hair.

I know what color my hair is for sure. Not everyone colors their hair! Born red and will always be red :)
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Boys like blondes, but REAL MEN like brunettes!

I was about to post this lol
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Boys like blondes, but REAL MEN like brunettes!

I was about to post this lol

brunettes all the way!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I think redheads are so sexy... next are blondes then brunettes. Go figure. Guess I just like what's different than me.
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

Amen to that!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    *sigh* Nobody likes blondes anymore. We are out of style. =/

Blonde will never go out of style! :flowerforyou:
    True blondes never will go out of style. Bottled blondes...lets just say that if you dye your hair, keep up with the roots. nothing worse than an inch or two of dark roots to ruin the illusion.

I colored my hair red, black, and my natural color with blonde highlights, and I loved being redheaded most. My husband loves it too, but at the moment I am enjoying my own natural dark brown hair complete with occasional gray hairs...lol..When I get older and my hair is less shiny, I'll shorten it and go back to red, but I love my hair now. :)
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    No preference so long as they put out.
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options
    Ah I want to be a red head for a day lol
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I really do find it hard to believe that so many women have not dyed their hair and they are close to 30. I think some people may be fibbing a bit. Natural hair color looks blah anyway. I've been getting my hair colored/highlighted since I was 14... and have had the joy of having MANY hair colors.

If I had anything else other than blonde hair, I probably would dye it. It seems kinda cool to just change your hair color whenever you feel like it. But I would not look good in any other color because I am very fair-skinned, and I'll admit, I'd miss the compliments on my natural color. I thought as I got older that there was a chance that my color would change or darken on its own, but I'm 31 and it still looks the same. The only thing that might change it is if I ever have any kids, and my hair color is changed from strange hormonal behavior.
  • ma34113
    ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    No preference so long as they put out.

hahaha
  • youthmin97
    youthmin97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    to answer your question, brunettes, definately brunettes..... but to be honest. I prefer redheads above all others.

Agreed :smile:
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I like bold guys :) does that count? :)