My friends are awesome!!.....wanna be my friend!?!?!?!!

Options
13»

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I will put my friends list against any one here...all the ladies are gorgeous and sweet,bra size doesn`t matter in the least and to seal the deal I have Taso! :smokin:

Say what!?!?!?! My Friends list is full of awesomely attractive yet Healthy people!!!! the finest in all of MFP!!(Bedo is an exception as I have to have him on hes my dawg)

Bring it brotha!!! go ahead compare friends list!!:drinker:

When you send me a request then yours will be complete. :wink:

this guy!!!!!! a clever one indeed!! I like this guy!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I will put my friends list against any one here...all the ladies are gorgeous and sweet,bra size doesn`t matter in the least and to seal the deal I have Taso! :smokin:

Say what!?!?!?! My Friends list is full of awesomely attractive yet Healthy people!!!! the finest in all of MFP!!(Bedo is an exception as I have to have him on hes my dawg)

Bring it brotha!!! go ahead compare friends list!!:drinker:

When you send me a request then yours will be complete. :wink:

Touche...LOL
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

from the movie.......... lol

The man. The Legend.

1232022988_12.gif
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    It's a good thing that I was already friends with you then cause the more weight I lose you know what happens.......if you drop me as a friend now I'll know why, lol
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    lawl @ every woman actually stating their bra size for acceptance.

Isnt it fabulous!!!!

CAROLINA MOMMY yourea a finalist!

I am a Finalist!! So what Do I need to get into this popular Group of yours??? Is it the Bra sz you want?? haha!!! in that case is a 36D
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Well, i just joined, so i'm on my way to being fabulously healthy, does that count?? I may not have much upfront, but i got plenty around back, lmao.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    It's a good thing that I was already friends with you then cause the more weight I lose you know what happens.......if you drop me as a friend now I'll know why, lol

Its all good babycakes! nothing to fear....My friends list"awesome attractive yet healthy people of MFP" Needs its resident HOT nurse!!!!!!

Nurse Ive fallen and cant get up!!!!!! come get me!!! :devil:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Well, i just joined, so i'm on my way to being fabulously healthy, does that count?? I may not have much upfront, but i got plenty around back, lmao.

aHHHH YESSSSSS An Irish woman with a big behind is golden!!!!!!!!! IRESHGURL WELCOME!!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    oNE MORE SPOT BABYCAKES TO REACH THAT 50 Awesome attractive friends!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I wanna join...I need to join...pick me!!

Boobs = rocks in socks
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I wanna join...I need to join...pick me!!

Boobs = rocks in socks

Hold on babycakes..lemme look at them hot pics of you in d profile......:devil:
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be your friend. You have a tanned jalapeño and it freaks me out.