Driver's License Weight..

Options
13»

Replies

• Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait for that day! :flowerforyou:

I underestimated my weight when I got my licence at 18, and never changed it (180lbs). Last time I had it renewed I weighed about 300lbs! They didn't suggest I change the weight so I didn't. When I have to show my licence, I am starting to get weird looks as I look nothing like that picture anymore. I am due to renew in a year so I think I will leave it until then. And hopefully the scale starts cooperating again and I will be at that weight by then too :smile:
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I just checked mine and I am only one pound away from what it says...it's not a good number to start with. I renew mine in November so I am hoping that i will be able to make that number change!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I weighed more at 16 then I do now! I was 165. I was probably that weight again when I got a new one a few months ago but lied and said 160. I'm now under my DL weight again.
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thank GOD Pennsylvania doesn't make you list your weight! eeekk!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    im almost 20lbs lighter than my dl says :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    So glad my state doesn't require to have your weight on your license.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I've been married almost 12 yrs and first part of our marriage, Hubby was active duty Navy. I really did weigh about 190 when we got married.As I blew up I never changed my weight on the military ID, nor did I change it on my DL from state to state. (thankfully in PA, they don't lpost the weight)...Other states we lived in did. We are since out of the military those ID's expired. My last DL pic was me about 5 months pg with short hair, the license before that was me at my heaviest and looked like a tick about ready to pop. (I know, NOT good)....

I still have those old licenses to help me remember what I DON"T want to go back to EVER!!

I happily need to renew my license pic with my correct weight of 159!! :) Oh and my hair is longer!!
  • WhitneyFMills
    Options
    I asked the lady if I would lie about my weight. She said "Just put something that isn't rediculous!"

p.s. I HAVE to renew my drivers license in a month. I am 60 pounds larger than my old picture......so my fat DL pic is more of a worry than my weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!