Replies

• Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    is there maybe some kind of shot, pill, shake, or urinary beverage i could take to cure me? please? this is a cry for help.

I know a really good way to drop up to 50 pounds - permanently!

sawkittymust128563053576238709.jpg

Sure there are side effects, but they don't matter because it's rapid weight loss!!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Id like to join, but only if you accept slim faster drinkers
  • Zeromilediet
    Zeromilediet Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha! I know lots of people to send this to who are just like this!!! I know because I'm *always* right :-)
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Hahaha YES! Only I prefer to sit back with some pop corn and watch the show. It seems to be more fun that way lately! hahah

993n12.jpg

There have been some really good popcorn worthy threads lately. They both amuse and infuriate me lol

Way too many calories in that popcorn. You're wrong for eating it.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    is there maybe some kind of shot, pill, shake, or urinary beverage i could take to cure me? please? this is a cry for help.

Yes there is, GNC shake or Slim Fast. Just 2 or 4 a day

no food though, just the shakes....there's nutrition in them you know.....
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I know, right?!

Seriously, earlier, with the shakes? I didn't even read half of it and its deleted gone forever. Geez.

And that's my issue, with so many folks it isn't about help me out, I'm trying to figure it out. Its about look at me it's so horrible I'm gonna create a bunch of drama and then figuratively shoot at any one who tries to help.

You know that's how it'll play out but you just can't help it and you step out there and offer a hand only to get bit instead. And you're the idiot for thinking it would play out any different.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Naaa. . . . you're all WRONG. . . *stomps out* . . . . I am going on the EX laX diet.. . . . because I am right. . . .Don't try to talk me out of it. ..
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

My picture posting skills suck.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    LMAO love this!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    A MRP and some HCG will fix you right up, Buttercup!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Are you implying that I need a therapy group? Next you are gonna tell me to seek professional help or something. You are just a **** ***** ************!!!! And furthermore, ***** **** **** ******* *******, ******* ******* and so are all of your friends!

Oh yeah, one other thing, PANTS!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have had this conversation verbatim (with me at the computer). I was both serious and joking, since we both read xkcd.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hahaha YES! Only I prefer to sit back with some pop corn and watch the show. It seems to be more fun that way lately! hahah

993n12.jpg

There have been some really good popcorn worthy threads lately. They both amuse and infuriate me lol

NO!!! YOU're WRONG!!!! pop corn is the most low calorie snack ever! I love it just oooxing ith butter and salt!!! Ooo and some added cheese to it too. REALLY takes the pounds off. You should try it sometime.
    Oh and don't try to convince me otherwise! You're wrong and you know it!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    No thanks. I'm perfectly okay with being an internet meanie!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

993n12.jpg

NO!!! YOU're WRONG!!!! pop corn is the most low calorie snack ever! I love it just oooxing ith butter and salt!!! Ooo and some added cheese to it too. REALLY takes the pounds off. You should try it sometime.
    Oh and don't try to convince me otherwise! You're wrong and you know it!

NO NO NO. How many studies do I have to link here on this thread for you to understand that popcorn is HORRIBLE for you??!!!!

Bacon and chocolate diet is the ONLY thing that works!!!!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Please stop trying to talk people out of STUPIDITY. You are hindering the process of NATURAL SELECTION!!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options

I've heard Draino does wonders if injected or ingested.

Really WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! Everyone knows your supposed to stay away from those chemical additives. You need something natural like grass.
  • angiolm
    angiolm Posts: 52
    Options
    Do some of these fools realize that loosing brain cells does not decrease the numbers on the scale? I'm new here, but holy jumpin, - I'm getting heart palpitations reading some of this crap. Release the hounds and let's have fun! If you're nasty and banter to win - apply in any teenybopper or young adult (I cough while just typing this) posting.

Seriously - lobotomies should be legalized.

And you are all WRONG - I'M RIGHT AND PERFECT!!!!!

*raising hand to join the club*
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Q, and I am an internet meanie...

Me too, except my name isn't Q, I don't want to give out my name so you can call me Anon.