support group for people who can't stop arguing on the net

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Q, and I am an internet meanie...
    Me too, except my name isn't Q, I don't want to give out my name so you can call me Anon.
    Oh, good...I needed another name to call you...
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Is this support group also for previously nice people who turned into an internet b*tch when they fell in with the wrong crowd??
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    is there maybe some kind of shot, pill, shake, or urinary beverage i could take to cure me? please? this is a cry for help.

I've heard Draino does wonders if injected or ingested.

As I said there is always the (EX lax diet) lol
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Is this support group also for previously nice people who turned into an internet b*tch when they fell in with the wrong crowd??

No, but there's a shake for that....
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    this is why we're friends.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Arguing on the net burns so many more calories than exercise.
  • jknops2
    jknops2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. And then you realize how many idiots are out there and decide to move on.

Although I have to say the notion of government conspiracies driving our health problems, and people defending magical things like coconut oil, HCG, Paleo, Shakes, etc, has declined lately.

So maybe there is a bit of hope.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. And then you realize how many idiots are out there and decide to move on.

Although I have to say the notion of government conspiracies driving our health problems, and people defending magical things like coconut oil, HCG, Paleo, Shakes, etc, has declined lately.

What makes you think this whole thread isn't part of a government conspiracy designed just to throw you off? But then why would I admit that? Even if you suspected this thread was a conspiracy, me admitting it is sure to convince you that it's not. So that is then doubly-sure to throw you off!
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options

What makes you think this whole thread isn't part of a government conspiracy designed just to throw you off? But then why would I admit that? Even if you suspected this thread was a conspiracy, me admitting it is sure to convince you that it's not. So that is then doubly-sure to throw you off!

T_T My mind! It burns!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

Arguing on the net WHILE exercising gives the best calorie burn.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options

I WISH I had that much focus.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Duck Season !
  • jknops2
    jknops2 Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Stop Stop, please, I can't go around in a mental circle like this three times in a row.

Just keeping up with the conspiracy's out there drove me nuts and debunking them is impossible.

I actually wrote a science paper about one on ratios (OK science talk a bit esoteric) that was as far as I can determined, debunked first in 1898, and people still keep bringing the same thing up, over and over. Writing this got me in trouble too.Totally hopeless endouver, but, I guess, I can't help myself.

So, glad to see there are more rational people around MFP than 6 months ago.
  • infamousmk
    Options

I'm not good at multitasking. I have to do what's right for my body!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    3rd page and no arguing? I am let down!
  • Christina269
    Options
    You seriously need that cartoon tattoo'd to you..... lol!!!
  • Christina269
    Options
    3rd page and no arguing? I am let down!

You made it to the 4th page --- it'll get ugly on this page... haha!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

Sorry, I just don't have time to exercise. If I did that, then I wouldn't be able to argue with people on the internet.

Arguing > Exercise
  • Christina269
    Options

Sorry, I just don't have time to exercise. If I did that, then I wouldn't be able to argue with people on the internet.

Arguing > Exercise

You have to cycle your arguing on your internet... you gotta argue really hard for 3 days a week, stop for a day, MAYBE 2, ease into it and then go full force again for 3 days. Everyone knows that. Duh.
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Cycling didn't work for me! I'm just going to do some meth and spend the next three or four days aruging on the internet and adding these pee drops to my coffee. That should totally get me in shape for more effective arguing.