Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 5

Options
Finally!!! Despite all of the obstacles of the past couple days (including a loss of cable and internet. Oh, and not to mention AN EARTHQUAKE :noway: ) we have made it to Week # 5!!!

CCC1-5.jpg
CCC2-4.jpg
CCC3-4.jpg

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO sfalk1977 for an incedible 6 pound loss this week!! :drinker:
SFALK1977 Please put the following code into your signature for this week! Congratulations!!!
[ img]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/jmcgann/BL.jpg[/img ] (Make sure to take the space out before the first img and after the last img). Let me know if you have problems with it.

Another BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO Cateyes0831 and luvmyjp for an overall loss of 11 lbs!!! :love:

And one more BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO luvmyjp again for an overall loss of 5.31%!!! :flowerforyou:

Absolutely amazing numbers!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I am being kicked out of my work building now (was supposed to close at 8pm and it is now after 9pm). I will get the challenges to you once I get home and settled in.

I hope you're ready for an @$$ whoopin'!!! :sad: There's no more slacking allowed in this challenge!!! :huh:

Replies

• yramesor333
    Options
    hi jen
    my left to lose should be 40 pounds. sw 216 ive total loss 6 pounds not 3 ...cw 210
    thanks

my CW is on page 7 last thread you might of missed it sorry ,im sure your busy:flowerforyou:
    i copied what i put :

yramesor333

Sun 08/21/11 10:13 AM

CW....210 !!!! whoo hoo lost 3lbs (thought for sure after last nights vodka/tea...crown royal/coke and a few drinks called swamp water (lol) i woulda gained but i lost another pound yayyy !!! oh and after on the way home my hubby stopped at mc donalds and i didnt get anything !!! musta been all the dancing im so happy id do the happy dance but my knees r killin me lol !!! 11 more pounds 2 onderland !!! hope everyone has a nice relaxing sunday :)
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Can't wait to hear what this week's challenge is!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    As Always...Thanks Jen!!!:heart:

:drinker: CONGRATS SFALK, CATEYES & LUVMYJP!!!:drinker:
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    bumped for the new week
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    As Always...Thanks Jen!!!:heart:

:drinker: CONGRATS SFALK, CATEYES & LUVMYJP!!!:drinker:

Thanks :happy: I was kind of upset about only losing 1 Ib last week but this has made me feel a ton better :heart: You guys are the best and I am so ready for the next challenge!
  • jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this week's challenge - ready to kick some butt this week and get my progress jump started again!
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It looks like the total amount lost didn't calculate on some of them. Mine didn't add up either. Good job on the loss!
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen my "total lost" and "left to go" show 0, should be 2. Just FYI Looking forward to this weeks challenge! Thanks for all your time and energy you put into this!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Thanks for all your hard work on this.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Awesome job every one. Well I guess I'm a sucker for punishment, I decided that in order to get out of this rut I'm in I would start the 30 day shred. Day one done and it actually wasn't as bad as the last time I did it. 29 days left to go.

Jen, go easy on me k, :wink:
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm confused w/ the total loss....mine should be 5.2.....not 1.4

Thx For all your hard wk jenn
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    OH NO!!! :sad: Calculations on the sheet got all screwy! I am going to re-do everything! I swear! :frown:

I am SO SORRY!!!!! I know exactly what happened :mad: :explode: :grumble:

Since I did everything from work I'm going to have to get the info when I get there tomorrow. I feel like I'm just stringing you guys along and I'm sooooooooo embarrased!!!! :embarassed: And frustrated! :angry:
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    NO BIG deal! It will be fine! Hope your day tomorrow gets better!!
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    Don't worry about it Jenn. Thanks for all the work you're putting into this for all of us! It is such a great motivator. :)
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    OH NO!!! :sad: Calculations on the sheet got all screwy! I am going to re-do everything! I swear! :frown:

Since I did everything from work I'm going to have to get the info when I get there tomorrow. I feel like I'm just stringing you guys along and I'm sooooooooo embarrased!!!! :embarassed: And frustrated! :angry:

I'm blaming it on the earthquake - shake, rattle'n roll- you Eastcoasters don't usually have the earth moving under you!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Bump for later

I was so jazzed at the beginning of this challenge and now it seems so daunting to try to get to my goal weight :( It's been a rough month, I hope I can shake off this quasi-plateau soon.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

It happens to the best of us! We'll be patient :)
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options

[/quote]

No worries Jenn, we all know how hard you work on this for us and it is much appreciated X Looking forward to this weeks challenges :happy:
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Jen you are doing an awesome job, can't be easy taking everyones weights down and trawling through all the posts to find them.
    I am looking forward to the challenge this week, almost competed my shred and 5 days off work after today. Anyone got any suggestions for another workout dvd I can do at home?