Replies

• shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    bump
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't have to say this but I didn't lose 6lb, I lose 3lb! I was 185lb last week and I dropped to 182lb this week. This was the 3lb I put on whilst on holiday the week before. I did add the thing to my signature just to see what it was but I have the feeling I don't deserve it, so will be removing it shortly :tongue:
  • sfalk1977
    Options
    Just trying again!
  • sfalk1977
    Options
    Ahhh! that was fab! Unfortunately I'm not the weeks biggest loser so I had to remove it again!

Sarah
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update. I noticed that the figures did not work out, but I just figured it would all catch up next week. Don't worry you are doing a great job keeping up with everyone. Thanks
  • yramesor333
    Options
    It looks like the total amount lost didn't calculate on some of them. Mine didn't add up either. Good job on the loss!
    thanks i thought ,maybe jen over looked it and thought i didnt post lol
    goodluck with this weeks challenge and weight loss :)
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi CCC friends ~ I had a great day yesterday, went to bed alittle hungry. It didn't cool off last night, so I didn't sleep good..even though the air was on I like the window open and fresh air. Well remember when Jenn had a fight with a bag of candy corn???? I had a train of Mother's pink and white annimal cookies hop skip and jump into my mouth :explode: I washed it down with some chocolate soy milk!!! :grumble: :mad: WTH!!!

I'm OK, just alittle disappointed. I get up and eat at night in waves....sometimes half asleep and not in too much control. Last night I pretty much did it on purpose.:embarassed:

Here we go again...MFP is distracting me....gotta get to work. I have lot's of driving in my future today, better go pack my snack bag.

Have a Great Day :flowerforyou:
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    PositivePower - I struggled just the same yesterday, I did so well all day eating well, and getting my workouts in. I also made chcolate chip muffins for my husband to take to work yesterday afternoon. And of course, in the evening I didn't have enough will power to say no to not one, but THREE of those darn muffins. UGHHH... But at least today I'm getting those muffins out of the house! lol.

I'm excited to do well today :) I'm feeling real nice and sore in my butt, back, core and legs from my workout yesterday... I love that because then I feel like change is actually happening.

Have a great day everyone - Do everything you can today to help you achieve your goals! :)
  • cohawk11
    cohawk11 Posts: 69
    Options
    OH NO!!! :sad: Calculations on the sheet got all screwy! I am going to re-do everything! I swear! :frown:

I am SO SORRY!!!!! I know exactly what happened :mad: :explode: :grumble:

Since I did everything from work I'm going to have to get the info when I get there tomorrow. I feel like I'm just stringing you guys along and I'm sooooooooo embarrased!!!! :embarassed: And frustrated! :angry:

No worries, Jenn! We all GREATLY APPRECIATE all you're doing for us! I'm so excited for this week's challenge! I need my butt kicked!!! :bigsmile:
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone's having a great week so far!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok all! I got all of the numbers worked out (and was even able to add a couple people that had missed out on the weigh in). The chart is updated, ready to go. I am thinking of posting a NEW thread with the corrected information in it along with the challenge.

Any objections?
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Nope, sounds good to me. Great work Jen!!
  • athederan
    athederan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Glad you got it fixed and that's fine with me Jen
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Ok all! I got all of the numbers worked out (and was even able to add a couple people that had missed out on the weigh in). The chart is updated, ready to go. I am thinking of posting a NEW thread with the corrected information in it along with the challenge.

Any objections?

Nope. Let's DO this! :) Maybe post the new link at the end of Week 4, too? Just to catch any stragglers.
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    Sounds good Jenn.

Trixtabella - P90X is a great home workout dvd program to do. I love it! And if you follow the workouts, but especailly the nutrition plan, you'll have great results. You've got to be committed to stick to it. But I love it! Also, for a much short workout, and much less of a commitment, Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred is good too.
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/326292-ccc-closed-group-corrected-week-5

HERE IT IS!! ALL FIXED!!! ALL BETTER!!! ALL INCLUSIVE OF A PROMISED @$$ WHOOPING!!!

This thread is now dead, please do not post here. Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • yramesor333
    Options
    Hi CCC friends ~ I had a great day yesterday, went to bed alittle hungry. It didn't cool off last night, so I didn't sleep good..even though the air was on I like the window open and fresh air. Well remember when Jenn had a fight with a bag of candy corn???? I had a train of Mother's pink and white annimal cookies hop skip and jump into my mouth :explode: I washed it down with some chocolate soy milk!!! :grumble: :mad: WTH!!!

I'm OK, just alittle disappointed. I get up and eat at night in waves....sometimes half asleep and not in too much control. Last night I pretty much did it on purpose.:embarassed:

Here we go again...MFP is distracting me....gotta get to work. I have lot's of driving in my future today, better go pack my snack bag.

Have a Great Day :flowerforyou:
    hi :)
    thanks for making me smile been having bad week !!~! they way u wrote the animal train hop,skip and jumped into your mouth made me laff lol...not you eating them just the cute way u said it !! i had a bad night 2 ugh couldnt sleep got up ate a banana and 3 pieces of ham !! nights r always the hardest for me !!...today i did good !! hopfully we both will do better tonight and sleep better!!!!
    heres :drinker: to us doing better !!! never look back ,always forward!! learn by r mistakes an move on !!
  • yramesor333
    Options

Any objections?
    whatever works for you jen :) thanks 4 everything
  • JustJenn419
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/326292-ccc-closed-group-corrected-week-5

HERE IT IS!! ALL FIXED!!! ALL BETTER!!! ALL INCLUSIVE OF A PROMISED @$$ WHOOPING!!!

This thread is now dead, please do not post here. Thanks!