FOR MEN ONLY!! Ladies stay away!

Replies

• DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    the fact that you do laundry AND YOU FOLD just instantly made me covet another womans hubby.....and we need a lot because we get a lot of underboob sweat, and its not like everyone does laundry every single day to the point where you only need one bra....you got to have a fresh boob-sweat free bra every time

LOL I do the laundry, and fold it. While waiting for the laundry to dry, I do the dishes. So? Oh wait, no....that's my wife that does all that. LOL Just kidding, I help her with both.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Too funny, everyone!

I'm teaching my sons to fold all the laundry--including girl underwear! My daughters in law will be lucky women!
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Interesting and educational at the same time... Hmmmmmm........

I dont fold my boxers. Roll em' up and throw them in the drawer. Hell I dont really fold anything. Hang it in the closet or throw it in a drawer. Yes I drink out of the milk jug too.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,271 Member
    I think the better question would be, why are you doing the laundry? Tell that woman to go make you a sandwich and get that laundry done!

What kind of sandwich... Nvm keep talking
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Guaranteed way of getting mostly women to reply to a thread? State "Ladies stay away!" on the thread...you ladies just can't help yourselves, can you?

Next question, why would a dude even give two SH1Ts about this topic anyway?

*calls to the front of the house* Hey! Woman! Make me a damn sammich!!!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Guaranteed way of getting mostly women to reply to a thread? State "Ladies stay away!" on the thread...you ladies just can't help yourselves, can you?

Make it your damn self you lazy animal..I'm eating my own sammich already!!!! PSHH
  • NewVonnie

I dont fold my boxers. Roll em' up and throw them in the drawer. Hell I dont really fold anything. Hang it in the closet or throw it in a drawer. Yes I drink out of the milk jug too.

NONE of that is relevant, because you like to give massages...* handing you the milk jug* LOL
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    I think the better question would be, why are you doing the laundry? Tell that woman to go make you a sandwich and get that laundry done!
    ask me how many times i tried to squish the bug
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    I have for every sweaty day I run…, which is 6 days a week. Duh?!?!
  • reepobob

Make it your damn self you lazy animal..I'm eating my own sammich already!!!! PSHH

Fine! But fold my G-Strings when you are done!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Remember when they burned the bra? Well I have one for wedding and funerals
  • NewVonnie

Damn you!!! I told you already, not that you EVER listen..They're in the trash. I like you better without them..SMH..*mumbling* MEN..SHEESH
  • reepobob

Damn you!!! I told you already, not that you EVER listen..They're in the trash. I like you better without them..SMH..*mumbling* MEN..SHEESH

Dammit woman! My boys need a HOME...even if it is a small banana hammock! You know that my balls don't like to play "rock 'em sock 'em robots" when I do cardio! Where's that damn business card for the divorce lawyer?
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member

NONE of that is relevant, because you like to give massages...* handing you the milk jug* LOL

Well thank you! Wink Wink !!
  • NewVonnie

Dammit woman! My boys need a HOME...even if it is a small banana hammock! You know that my balls don't like to play "rock 'em sock 'em robots" when I do cardio! Where's that damn business card for the divorce lawyer?

I TOLD YOU..Ther are in the trash..get over it..Do I have to do everything for you, you lazy piece of good for nothing ****.
    Get over here, NOW..my word..I guess I'll have to hold them for ya, so you dont have..BOUNCING ISSUES..*mumbling while holding said balls so you can do your freaking cardio* Man needs to get over himself.....
  • reepobob

I TOLD YOU..Ther are in the trash..get over it..Do I have to do everything for you, you lazy piece of good for nothing ****.
    Get over here, NOW..my word..I guess I'll have to hold them for ya, so you dont have..BOUNCING ISSUES..*mumbling while holding said balls so you can do your freaking cardio* Man needs to get over himself.....

Wow! WHAT G-Strings? *throws the business card away*

LMAO!!! Allright, you win! I can't top that!
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Totally unrelated - is that an arapaima pictured in your ticker?

Indeed it is. Took that pic at the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga (awesome in-land aquarium if you've never been). Two arapaima on display and they kept hiding. Took me nearly 15 minutes of viewing to get that shot!
  • NewVonnie

Wow! WHAT G-Strings? *throws the business card away*

LMAO!!! Allright, you win! I can't top that!

HAHA!!!!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA ...I WONNNNN HAHA...WOOT!!!! Love you man...:) :laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :heart: :wink:
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    You were doing laundry? Do you have a brother?

Yes. He's married too. :wink:
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    <--- just couldn't stay away from reading and commenting. I wash both my husbands clothes and also my sports bras. I'd like to say we have an even amount. He's lucky to have me even touch laundry...I despise doing it. :grumble: