FOR MEN ONLY!! Ladies stay away!

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    I guess i'm the odd girl out.... i rewear mine. I let it hang dry. Hell, it's just gonna get sweaty all over again!! I'm into savin water and money more than i'm worried about a clean sportsbra.

I only own 2, finally broke down and bought some nice ones so I could quit the doubling up business. Plus mine came with care instructions stating if you want the the bra to last and keep its support NOT to wash every time you wear. They weren't cheap so I'm not about to ruin them. Plus you only need to fold in half :P
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    .....you are a better man than me...I don't fold either of those garments...

haha - I agree with you here.

hahaha agreed! and i don't put anyone else in charge of my laundry im a big girl though i wouldnt turn down the offer.... :P
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    You were doing laundry? Do you have a brother?

Yes. He's married too. :wink:

It's true what they say about all the good guys being taken I guess?

Anyway, if you don't fold them you have to iron them. Why give yourself more work?

Haha, yeah right. I'm in the ball it up and throw it in your drawer boat.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Guaranteed way of getting mostly women to reply to a thread? State "Ladies stay away!" on the thread...you ladies just can't help yourselves, can you?

Next question, why would a dude even give two SH1Ts about this topic anyway?

*calls to the front of the house* Hey! Woman! Make me a damn sammich!!!

Make it your damn self you lazy animal..I'm eating my own sammich already!!!! PSHH

Fine! But fold my G-Strings when you are done!!!

Damn you!!! I told you already, not that you EVER listen..They're in the trash. I like you better without them..SMH..*mumbling* MEN..SHEESH

Dammit woman! My boys need a HOME...even if it is a small banana hammock! You know that my balls don't like to play "rock 'em sock 'em robots" when I do cardio! Where's that damn business card for the divorce lawyer?

I TOLD YOU..Ther are in the trash..get over it..Do I have to do everything for you, you lazy piece of good for nothing ****.
    Get over here, NOW..my word..I guess I'll have to hold them for ya, so you dont have..BOUNCING ISSUES..*mumbling while holding said balls so you can do your freaking cardio* Man needs to get over himself.....

Wow! WHAT G-Strings? *throws the business card away*

LMAO!!! Allright, you win! I can't top that!

HAHA!!!!!! NA NA NA NA NA NA ...I WONNNNN HAHA...WOOT!!!! Love you man...:) :laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :heart: :wink:

LMFAO I love you guys!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Interesting and educational at the same time... Hmmmmmm........

I dont fold my boxers. Roll em' up and throw them in the drawer. Hell I dont really fold anything. Hang it in the closet or throw it in a drawer. Yes I drink out of the milk jug too.

Sadly, this is me too, with my own clothes.

AND the milk jug lol.

However, I can pull off laundry (and fold...see dishes for the similar incentive plan)...happily cook (happily for both of us, trust me)...and if I'm kept happy in bed (I am)...will grudgingly do dishes (I'd seriously rather clean the bathroom, including the toilet...than do dishes though...).

I have a brother, he's married...and trust me...you wouldn't want him living in your house even if he wasn't lol.
  • who folds a sports bra?? ha ha

directions for folding sports bra:

hold bra in left hand
    open drawer with right hand
    toss bra in drawer with left hand
    close drawer with right hand

done! LOL

I use the same technique to fold all of my sports bras~ and I have a drawer full of them!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Wow, I must be an over-achiever! I fold mine in thirds then tuck the straps under. THEN I toss them in a heap on the dresser, so seriously... why am I bothering??? :huh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Interesting and educational at the same time... Hmmmmmm........

I dont fold my boxers. Roll em' up and throw them in the drawer. Hell I dont really fold anything. Hang it in the closet or throw it in a drawer. Yes I drink out of the milk jug too.

Yeah, I kind of do the same thing with my clothes...

No wonder my house looks like a dude's.
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    You were doing laundry? Do you have a brother?

LOL! Amen ;-)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    <--- just couldn't stay away from reading and commenting. I wash both my husbands clothes and also my sports bras. I'd like to say we have an even amount. He's lucky to have me even touch laundry...I despise doing it. :grumble:

wait... you and your husband have the same amount of sports bras? hmmmmm...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    who folds a sports bra?? ha ha

directions for folding sports bra:

hold bra in left hand
    open drawer with right hand
    toss bra in drawer with left hand
    close drawer with right hand

done! LOL

LOL yep this is what I do right along with my undies....
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Ick! I wear a fresh one every time...soooo I own enough to cycle through the week-5 !

I can also say that my husband and I do our own laundry...so thankfully I don't have to worry about trying to unfold the knot that is his folding style....
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    I think the better question would be, why are you doing the laundry? Tell that woman to go make you a sandwich and get that laundry done!

awesome but would probably get him in trouble. I do my own laundry and my wife does hers.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    I think the better question would be, why are you doing the laundry? Tell that woman to go make you a sandwich and get that laundry done!

Bahaha.

And your signature definitely just made me come close to hitting my monitor with a stapler.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    PSSH I make the woman fold MY sporting bra dammit!
  • I love how the first few posts of this were women !! Also, if you want to know THIS answer why not ask the women to begin with, lol
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Solution... tell her to stop wearing a sports bra and let the girls be free. See the backlash of that comment and determine if you matters that you fold the bra or not... ;)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member

Your "sporting" bra? Hahahahahaha! Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha! That sounds stupid.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member

Your "sporting" bra? Hahahahahaha! Ahhhhahahahahahahahahahaha! That sounds stupid.

*kitten* you. As you can clearly tell I don't know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to that :happy:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member

*kitten* you. As you can clearly tell I don't know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to that :happy:

What's wrong? Is your "sporting" bra too tight? Hahahahahahahahaha!