What size was that?! NSV!

Options
Let me break this down for you!
When I started this journey of losing my fat rolls I was a size 28 in Old Navy jeans! GAG ME! That's right a size 28! Meaning this girl couldn't shop at even WalMart anymore for pants because they only carry up to a size 26. I mean really, who wants the trouble of sewing all the jean together?! I sure don't Its like trying to sew together a circus tent. I'd rather not thanks.

Anyways I have been searching my house high and low for my tape measure. *My husband hid my scale so I am now trying to go by measurements until my next weigh in* Of course I came up empty handed. So I decided to pull out some pants, dust them off and try to shimmy my huge "badonkadonk" into them. My mom has lost alot of weight and has passed on her fat pants to me for when I get skinny haha. sad. Anyways. When I got them a few months ago I couldn't even get them over my hips. So here is where I do a mental picture. I have a very crazy shaped body. I have a fatroll that many people call "The F.U.P.A" *fatupperpu*syarea* and it never allows me to try on pants. Damn thing is always in my way. Makin my pants fit awkwardly and such. Anyways. You know that feeling when you lift up pants and you can just tell by looking at them there is no way. You put ONE leg in and you're like, "No way is this going to happen, but because I want to feel more depressed I am going to try and pull these over my butt just so I can reassure myself they DON'T FIT!" I put the other leg in and pulled those suckers over my butt.*SCORE* then I looked at the button and the hole...took a deep breath and BAM! Those suckers did right on up. Ya my zipper was crying I'm pretty sure it was literally crying tears. The button hole was stretched to the max, my fat above the pants was pretty gnarly huge. I looked like I was baking bread around twine. But HEY! THEY DID UP!! Oh and did I mention they were a size 22!!!!!!

That's all, just wanted to share.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!