What size was that?! NSV!

Options

Replies

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That was such a great way to share your story... I'll be keeping my eye out for the "Those size 22 fat pants my mom gave me are now way too big for me!" post. :) Great success lady!
  • salmoninthebeak
    Options
    Woo-Hoo!!!!
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    Options
    Well done you - I am now going to us the FUPA as an official area for measurement!:laugh:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Thats fantastic!:D
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Hells yeah girl. I recently went from a 26 to a comfortable 24 :) I can't wait til I'm in a 22 as well! :) GREAT work, very proud of you!
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    that is great! so happy for you! keep it up!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    AWESOME post. i am currently in the dreaded size 28 as well. my problem now is that they are falling off my butt! not going to buy 26s though. going to "weight" till i fit into my old size 24s and 23s that i have. and hopefully wont be in them long!

WAY TO GO FOR YOU!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    This is seriously my favorite post that I've ever read! I'm cheering for you girl! Great job!!!

I'm currently wearing size 18s that I can barely keep on my hips. I refuse to buy a size 16 (even tho those would probably fit perfectly) I'm gonna make it work until I can wear a 14 which I hope will be soon!
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    haha you made me laugh!!!! But good job!!! I am so proud!!
  • amandanzgirl
    amandanzgirl Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What a great feeling - you're doing great.

Thanks for sharing :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome job gilrie!! You're commmentary made me laugh, I have the same humor!!!!
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You should be SOOO proud and your post made me laugh so hard! Awesome work and I hope you keep posting your success stories because they are so much fun to read :D.
  • Mamakat25
    Options
    LMAO!! GIRL.. Have I told you lately that I <3 you?!?!?!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    THANKS everyone!!!!:):)
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the great work and pretty soon, those very pants are going to be too loose! :happy:
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I loved this post!! lol you remind me of myself. In december I was in a TIGHT 24...ugh...well they are falling off now! so much so that my husband keeps complaining that my underwear is always showing and that I should stop wearing those jeans...lol :)
  • arh1110
    arh1110 Posts: 7
    Options
    Ha you are hilarious and I can relate! I was a size 24 - squeezing into them and I was WELL into 300 pounds. We arent going to put the other numbers because....well I said so that's why! We had a weight loss competition with my family and I ended up losing almost 60 pounds in a little over 6 months. Over the next year I lost another 20, then got depressed and gained about 15 back. I can relate because there was no better feeling in the world when I was fitting into my niece's size 20's and they were a little lose! We'll be here to support you until those become your fat jeans, then somebody else's skinny jeans! CONGRATS GIRL
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new pant size!! YAY!!!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Bwahahahahaha, I didn't think there were too many people out there that knew what a F.U.P.A was. Oh just about fell out of my chair when I read that! Congrats on the loss, that is truly amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!