MFPA

Options
13»

Replies

• gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Glen and I am also a MFP addict, and I must say this has been the best addiction I've ever had. I've met so many great people and has helped me stay on course and refocus on those bad days. I am glad to be addicted to this site.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    "dangit Fred! I beat my coke addiction. Cant I just keep this one."
    [/quote]

I guess you've earned it toots! Kudos to ya! :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    yeah I know the feeling.
  • 1petewest
    Options
    any new members yet?
  • xo_jewel_xo
    xo_jewel_xo Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    No, but i never saw the cookies either LOL
  • 1petewest
    Options
    fresh baked cookies tomorrow. where's all the addicts at?
  • 1petewest
    Options
    This thread should have at least a couple hundred members, because I know ALLLL my friends are hooked! Come on in, admitting you have a problem is the first step.
  • BeckyV73
    BeckyV73 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pete!!
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    <---- Utterly addicted. :drinker:
  • methetree
    Options
    Thanks Pete for giving us addicts a place to feel comfortable in....

My name is Anny.... I am hopelessly addicted to MFP.. the people, the encouragement and the witty sarcasm, I just can't get enough... and have no plans on quitting....

Please make sure you provide the nutritional information with those cookies for the next meeting!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    HI, My name is Alison and I am a MFP addict. Not only have I lost weight since being on here, I have amazing friends that give me lots of encouragement and support when I need it the most especially when my RL friends don't understand...I am always checking the message boards and news...I have it on my phone and am getting dirty looks when I am looking at it while in bed...MFP is like my secret lover and I just can't get enough! LOL...I love you guys!
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    any new members yet?

Yep! Very much addicted to this site. If it wasn't for family, I'd drop FB altogether.
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Who me a MFP addict?? Nah, not me. I'm only on here everyday somewhere between one and 3 hours a day. I can stop, I can really Pete I can. Who needs all the fabulous new family and support we've met here?? I can do this by myself...ahh H&ll, where's those cookies???? I LOVE this drug!!!
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    My name is Carrie and I'm an MFP addict. I'm on here more than I'm on my FB. I have withdrawls when i have to work and can't be on here perusing the new threads and cheering my friends on. The minute I get home I HAVE to open it up and see what everyone of my friends have been up to. I am an addict and I'm happy about it.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My name is Pamela, Do I have an addiction?...No I do not

*clicks on community tab*
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    hello everyone.... there'll be homemade cookies at our next meeting! :laugh:

Shouldn't there be something healthier like a crudite platter?
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Believe I may be attending a few classes to determine if I'm addicted. As mentioned the encouragement and motivation received along with some very nice people makes it a constant draw.