Weird question.... deodorant?

Options
13»

Replies

• Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Funny question but I'm always putting it on... Even if I put it on when I get up and then I might do it before I leave the house again and before bed after shower
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I put on deodorant after my morning shower. I will typically not put on deodorant if I take a second shower in the day/before bed. Don't need to put on deodorant to sleep.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    anyone else notice this thread is from 2008?
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Interesting choice of thread to resurrect LOL

To answer the question at hand - I shower, put on lotion head to toe, and deodorant every time shower (night or day). Have to be prepared for anything, anytime ;)
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    I don't have to at night, and most days. Still do because never know when things get hectic!
  • Oxmarqt
    Oxmarqt Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    @Spnneil06 - I bet when you don't you smell like rainbows and lollipops.
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Week days.. I put it on every morning before work. Weekends if I am going to work out. So there are probably days I go without!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I used to use different brands depending on what my skin would tolerate. Dove made me itch and my caregiver was anaphylactic to it. Most others would burn my skin, especially when applied any sooner than 24 hours after showering/shaving. Mom introduced me to a good hospital formula after having to let doctors cut into her underarm in pursuit of a tumor. The smell didn't last long and later burned. Ironically, I had found some relief in a men's formula, but that burns me now, especially if used after bathing. Therefore, although I sweat, it's critical that I stay away from deodorant.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Oxmarqt wrote: »
    @Spnneil06 - I bet when you don't you smell like rainbows and lollipops.

And cotton candy! Fo sho!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    I shower twice a day and I still use it. habit I guess
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    56 years old and I've never used it.
  • DrNerdy
    DrNerdy Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I put deodorant on immediately after taking a shower. Gotta be clean and smell fresh.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I put it on right when I get out of the shower, even before bed. Tend to get overheated at night with the blankets on. I put on coco-butter then deodorant.
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with you, I put it on after every shower and when I get dressed lol never want the chance to stink
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I shower at night and put on lotion and deodorant right away.
  • evn2fitness
    evn2fitness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, habit! Plus...just in case I run in my sleep.
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    If I shower during the day I will put it on otherwise if I shower before bed, I am like one poster said, I give my body a break and wait til I get up the next day.