Pizza Toppings

Options
2»

Replies

• h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I cut up the healthiest bratwurst or sausage I can find at the store. Good lord it's good.
  • kristinaohno
    kristinaohno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    pineapple and olives. but not together.
    although...it might be good.....
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    BBQ sauce on the base, then add chorizo, roquito/jalapeno peppers and pineapple chunks :o)

orrrrrr red pesto base, grilled aubergine slices (eggplant), black olives & feta cheese.
  • georgiag111
    Options
    All I like is Mushroom and Hamburger
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Mushroom, pineapple, red pepper, maybe some spinach, and an egg on top :)
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Options
    I like to make individual pizzas on whole wheat pita. Check it out http://lemonsavory.com/2011/08/15/pizza-made-pita/
  • Visser1971
    Options
    White fish, (cod, tilapia) fresh dill, and green onions! No sauce, only garlic and fresh sliced tomatoes or cherry tomatoes! It could be good with tarragon too, but need to be careful with that stuff :-) it is strong.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I take ostrim jerky type snacks and make little pepperonis out of them.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I use a tomatoe sauce (canned tomatoes, onion garlic and chilli) cooked down really slowly until thick with an intense flavour, add some chilli flakes to it. I spread this on the pizza and top with capers and black olives and plenty of oregano. No cheese, it is really tasty
  • farmingfool
    Options
    Eggplant
  • SeattleGrl
    SeattleGrl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If you like crisp thin crust I've been making pizza out of whole wheat Lavash from Trader Joe's. So easy and low cal! I love caramelized onion, gorgonzola and pear. Actually caramelized onion and anything!