Half the Woman I use to be.. loss 139lbs in 9mths..

Options

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Rockstar status!
  • jlrae
    jlrae Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm in tears. That is amazing!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    You are amazing and have truly inspired me! Thank you!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    You are amazing my friend! Congrats!!! :D
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Amazing!
  • Taralmh
    Taralmh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have only known you for about a week, but you truly inspire me to get moving every day...
    Love ya Rachel.
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank You for posting this, such a motivation!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! YOU ROCK!!!!!
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Rachel, you're amazing!! Every day you inspire me to keep going and I want to thank you for that!! With each pound I lose I feel stronger and more confident in myself....it is an amazing feeling and I never want to lose it! Congrats to you on your continued success. I wish you all the best!! You totally deserve it!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    WHAT....A .....JOURNEY.......WHAT....A...... WOMAN!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing, happy, and healthy. I am so happy you posted this tonight just what i needed to stay strong.........Thanks for sharing:)
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    So HAPPY for you girl :)) What an amazing story, which is sure to inspire others!! I can hear it your words just how PROUD of yourself you are! And you should be totally proud of yourself for being so focused and dedicated! Don't ever let anybody tell you different or make you feel bad about yourself...you ROCK!!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    I can relate to almost everything you mentioned, I have been trying to lose 40-50 lbs for 8 years and I always lose 10-15 lbs and then gain double. I am so tired of that! This has left me so self-conscious and doubtful of myself. Thank you for sharing your story, it is so inspiring!! I wish you the best. God bless you!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    you are so awesome!!!
  • jannean2
    Options
    So awesome. I am very proud of you!!!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank you all So much!!! I am Only This Amazing Because I had The Most AMAZING, SUPPORTIVE & MOTIVATING MFP Family.. I am so blessed beyond Measures with all my NEw Best Friends.. Love you all bunches*muah*
  • sonyta23
    sonyta23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    amazing, amazing, amazing!
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    Rachel,
    You are awsome and many people here on MFP look to for inspiration. To lose 139 lbs in 9 months if fantastic. I can relate to parts of your story, but I can als say that with out my husbands help over the last 2 years I could not be where I am today. I am so close to my goal and look forward to the day that I truely can say I am half the woman I was. Please keep your positive attitude and you will never get to that place again that caused you so much pain.