Half the Woman I use to be.. loss 139lbs in 9mths..

Options

Replies

• levigal
    levigal Posts: 54
    Options
    Wow!!!!

U definatley have sumthing to be proud about. Reading ur message here has been uplifting to me. I am new on MFP and have a long way to go to get to my desired goal. The people I have met are great. Congratulations on ur journey to find the new u. Please feel free to add me :-)
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What a truly motivational story from an inspiring and motivating woman!! You are so right in all that you gain be living a healthier life! Keep believing in yourself..... you totally deserve complete happiness!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    Amazing! Good for you :)
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    SO INCREDIBLY PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

I can't even tell you in words how glad I am to have met you... if it wasn't for you, I would have quit a month ago and just given up. You are such a source of inspiration for everyone. Thank you for motivating me, and for being the wonderful woman you are. You are the best!:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • skinnysoonvictoria
    Options
    love your story.....congrats, so happy for you:)
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    Thank you all So much!!! I am Only This Amazing Because I had The Most AMAZING, SUPPORTIVE & MOTIVATING MFP Family.. I am so blessed beyond Measures with all my NEw Best Friends.. Love you all bunches*muah*
    and we love u like a best friend tooo :)
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring to read your post!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! you should be soooooo proud of yourself! Thank you for your words of encouragement and inspiration!
  • xtroidanarymachine
    Options
    Amazing. The story, your commitment, and your new skinny self!!!!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Yet another posting that made me drop my jaw.
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Awww! I LOVE IT! You are such an amazing woman! Truly inspiring!
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow 9months......that's just awesome!!! You look wonderful keep it up!!! How do you go from the weight you were to a body like that and eveything being intact??? ;) WOOOOOOOOW................
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Rachel,
    You are beautiful inside and out. You are one of the most motivating friends I have on MFP. THANK YOU for what you have accomplished, THANK YOU for who you are, THANK YOU for inspiring me to be the person I know I can be, Your story is amazing.
    Michelle :heart:
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Half if my goal as well. Best wishes on your journey.
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    truly amazing :) way to go !!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Rachel -

Thank you for posting this!

-Rachel :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Could Never Thank you all enough.. Love you all Bunches *muah*
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    WOW! A big congratulations to you and thank you for sharing. You sound like one smart cookie. lol I have been dieting for a year and a half and only managed to lose 36 lbs. I am thrilled about this but have 36 lbs. to go. I joined MFP about 3 months ago and managed to get over a plateau. I believe I will get to goal no matter how long it takes. I would be happy if you would add me as a friend.
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Could Never Thank you all enough.. Love you all Bunches *muah*

So Ms. Rachel how did youdo it and not have all the loose skin? YOu look awesome by the way! such a motivational story also! But as manyposters have said where did the skin go? I always though surgery was the only option to get rid of it, but youhave managed to do it, so we need the secret!!!!
  • batlou
    batlou Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great post and very inspiring. Thanks.