men: what makes women attractive?

Options
ma34113
ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
yes i know that everyone has their own preference but what makes a woman attractive....most men have gotten the rap that the are just interested in big boobs, butts, tanned and blonde...so im just curious to see how true this really is haha please humor me :P

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    yes i know that everyone has their own preference but what makes a woman attractive....most men have gotten the rap that the are just interested in big boobs, butts, tanned and blonde...so im just curious to see how true this really is haha please humor me :P

There's the obvious phsyical answers. But seriously, attractive women are everywhere, what makes the difference for me is confidence, sass, and witt.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Big boobs, butts, tanned, blonde, and a hot car.
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

and good credit!
  • Spitcan
    Spitcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ok, boobs, butt, ther'ye nice if they're there. But keep in mind they go away when the girl gets older.

And not all guys want tall and blonde. For instance, my thing is brunette's with brown eyes. I love dark eyes.

I started going out with a new girl recently and she has dark curly hair and dark brown eyes. For me though, its her smile and her laugh that make her beautiful. The other stuff is just a bonus.

....just sayin.
  • Murphk323
    Murphk323 Posts: 184
    Options

and good credit!

lmao!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

and good credit!

Hahahaha. In this economy good credit is key. For me at first it's the eyes and smile. Glasses are got also. I also find it attractive if she is nerdy/ geeky in a way. Its cute.....especially since a big dork. LOL
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My guy goes gaga for redheads and he loves British women. I'm neither, but it's no coincidence my highlights are red. :wink:

I was always the surrogate male in my group of friends when in college and even a bit in high school despite being female. For example, if the genders divided on a topic, I usually sided with the men.

I can remember a fascination with 'butterheads' for a while. As in, she's hot, but her head (as in face) isn't... hence butterhead. Not what you asked, but watch me click "post reply." :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    If we're talking purely physical...I usually end up with shorter (5'1"-5'5"), petite brunettes. Light or dark eyes never was a big deal to me, the look that's in them is FAR more important. If they look like she thinks she knows something I don't...it's on.

That being said, I'm not biased, I've dated blondes, red heads, etc...and thought they were each hot at the time.

Body type is semi important, but not usually a deal breaker. As long as she's clean (duh), and takes care of herself (meaning her appearance is at least moderately important to her...which shows self respect and respect for me)...I'm good.
  • banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Options
    I always wonder this too. I think beauty and being attractive is very subjective. It completely depends on the man. Some men think practically all woman are attractive, no matter who they are, as long as they have the parts, lol. I knew a guy who didn't like larger breasted woman, he preferred them very small, and that's the kind of woman he chose. Even me, as far as being a woman, will see that somebody is beautiful when someone else doesn't see the same thing. I think Elizabeth Taylor was so beautiful, but my sister doesn't think so at all and doesn't understand why people do. Some men like woman with muscles, some like them softer. My husband thinks Gisele Bundchen is one of the prettiest woman alive, but his friend doesn't care for her face at all, and he's one of those men who likes anything that walks. :) I used to worry about what kind of woman my husband found most attractive, because I wanted to be that, then I realized, it doesn't matter, because no matter what I think, I can't be ALL those woman I THINK he perceives as beautiful. Anyhow, on my soap box...touchy subject.... but basically I'm saying we should just do our best to be happy with ourselves and trust those men in our lives who love us and think we are beautiful. A lot easier said than done. :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    For me at first it's the eyes and smile. Glasses are got also. I also find it attractive if she is nerdy/ geeky in a way. Its cute.....especially since a big dork. LOL

Well said...glasses can be hella hot for sure...as can being in touch with her inner geek lol.
  • banjjo
    Options
    Hahahaha. In this economy good credit is key. For me at first it's the eyes and smile. Glasses are got also. I also find it attractive if she is nerdy/ geeky in a way. Its cute.....especially since a big dork. LOL

Love that!
  • banjjo
    Options

and good credit!

Lol, that is a plus!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Big friendly eyes
    pretty smile
    good sense of humor
    I love eyes the most
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

Well, I have one out of five....guess that makes me 20% attractive.:ohwell:
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options

and good credit!

It's good enough to buy a hot car.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    ok, boobs, butt, ther'ye nice if they're there. But keep in mind they go away when the girl gets older.

And not all guys want tall and blonde. For instance, my thing is brunette's with brown eyes. I love dark eyes.

I started going out with a new girl recently and she has dark curly hair and dark brown eyes. For me though, its her smile and her laugh that make her beautiful. The other stuff is just a bonus.

....just sayin.

Heeeyyyy!! Brown hair, brown eyes here!!! LOL!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No way to answer that in exact terms.
    It is how her hair matches her face,her eyes and smile,is she curvy and feminine...they all add together and something clicks.

That is the visual part,if she shows herself to be all the time *****y and unpleasant it amounts to nothing so really the physical part is a minor part of the overall picture.
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Confidence is what does it for me and throw in some dimples while we are at it. The last two that got me were both physically attractive and big time forward/blunt women with confidence out the door. The know what the want and go for it. That's how I feel I am and because of it, that's what made me like them.
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    *watches thread*

*takes notes*

:laugh:
  • Dylanzmom
    Dylanzmom Posts: 120
    Options

4 out of 5 hmmm lol